💝 Shigaraki x Reader x Dabi

I stretch, ready to get up and get a drink. Setting down the controller, I'm greeted by someone plopping down next to me. I nod to Dabi, thanking him as he hands me a cup of tea. He just shrugs, picking up his own controller.

"Wanna play Diablo? I have a new monk character I want to try out."

I nod, feeling the couch dip on my other side. "Oh hey Shiga."

"Stupid Valentine's day. There were idiots all over outside, all disgusting and mushy."

I snicker, handing him a controller. "Come on, let's play."

The three of us play, shouting profanities as we play on the highest level of difficulty.

"Hey," Dabi nudges me in the middle of a fight. I growl, nudging him back.

"Don't distract me."

"Pfft. You're dying anyway." He smirks. "I was just wondering what you wanted to do for Valentine's. The three of us could go steal something together, or- oh we could commit some arson. Festive enough?"

I laugh, my necromancer almost dying. "Sounds festive. I haven't given much thought into it, I thought both of you would be opposed to Valentine's."

The rift ends, each of us taking turns to look through our loot.

"I hate Valentine's. Holidays in general," Shigaraki mutters. "I don't care if we do anything."

Dabi rolls his eyes. "Whatever. Y/n and I can go out and do something. Water gun fight?"

"Dabi it's below freezing out."

"Exactly, we'll team up against other couples."

"Dabi no."

"Well what do you want to do?" He wraps an arm around my shoulders. A hand rests on his arm lightly, Shigaraki's eyes narrowed.

"I'll go do something too. Just because I don't like the holiday doesn't mean I don't like you," Shigaraki admits.

"Can we just play video games for Valentine's?" I laugh it off. While it's a polyamorous relationship and they can somewhat get along for me, they both have problems with sharing.

"Fine with me, sweetheart." Dabi grins, taking his turn to look through his inventory.

"Me too," Shigaraki growls.

I smile softly as we continue the rest of the day like this. Mild bickering, relaxing while killing enemies. Maybe it isn't your usual Valentine's day, but it's purely ours.