🎃 Kirishima x Reader

(Sorry I missed yesterday! It was a long day lol.)

His hand threads with mine as he kisses my cheek. "Ready, love?"

I nod to Eijiro, and he leads the way. The building looms over us, almost designed to be a haunt. The pale, leaf-strewn porch leads to a dark doorway, the door seemingly ripped off its hinges. Claw marks run across the front of the house, and boards have been nailed across the window. Screams echo from inside.

Not scary at all.

The person in charge at the front nods for us to enter.

I follow Eijiro inside.

I cling to him in the dark, as we use the walls to guide us. A light grows up ahead, down the damp hallway. The synthetic fog permeates the air with every breath. A groaning sound calls out in the distance. In front of us.

Eijiro's hand squeezes mine in assurance; whether it's to assure me or himself is debatable. I squeeze back, letting him take us down the hallway.

I can hear my heart thumping from the adrenaline. The thrill of knowing you're about to be scared. The end of the hallway draws closer.

A yell in my ear sets off a scream in my throat, as I practically try to merge into Eijiro. He holds me, screaming with me before laughing. The actor waves his hands as he hides back in his cubby.

"God I didn't see him coming," I cling to Eijiro's arm.

"Me neither," he breathes. I can almost hear the thumps of his heart.

We round the corner, avoiding a groaning zombie. His prosthetic flesh is eerie, appearing to fall off in bloody patches. Kirishima guides me through, protecting me from all the creepies. The exhilaration fills me.

The chilled night air meets my skin as we exit, and he kisses my hand. "How fun was that?!"

"We should go again," I laugh. My hands are still shaking with the excitement, as well as the cold.

His lips touch my frozen nose gently. "Maybe we should get something warm to drink first, love. It's getting cold out here." Even his teeth were beginning to chatter.

"Hot cider time?"

"Heck yeah!"