🌲 10th Fic of Christmas

For the tenth fic of Christmas, Author-san gave to you,

Cold Christmas Caroling,
Tree Trimming Fun,
Bakugō On Ice,
Falling For Your Crush,
Decorating Cookies,
A VILLAINOUS SNOWBALL FIGHT
An Awkward Mistletoe Kiss,
Three Hot Cocoas,
A Secret Santa Gift,
And A Cute Little Christmas Date!
--- ---

I hand my wife another pair of pocket warmers, this time for the inside of her earmuffs. I need to take all the precautions!

Asui Tsuyu has been the light of my life since we began high school together, and I've been married to her for three years.

She smiles, setting them in her earmuffs. She wears a fluffy scarf, with more hand warmers inside, as well as more placed inside of her clothes, shoes, and mittens.

"I think I'll be warm enough now, ribbit," Tsu assures me.

I clap my hands together. "One more thing, to make this ten times the fun."

I grab the eggnog from the counter.

"To keep us warm," I hold one out to her.

"Ribbit. How will it keep us warm if it's cold," she takes a sip, immediately her eyes jumping to me. "Oh, that's how," Tsu smiles.

"Yep! Special eggnog for a special frog," I wink, and we drink our eggnog for a while, waiting for the rest of the party to come.

A knock sounds as I'm washing the cups, and Tsu hops up, a tiny bit wobbly, to answer.

Chatter moves to the kitchen and I dry my hands, smiling at our guests. Todoroki, Deku, Uraraka, and Mina all follow Tsu, and I greet them all with a wave.

"Are you guys about ready?" I ask.

"I'm pumped! I can't wait to go carolling!" Uraraka laughs. "Just imagine their faces when they see who we are!"

I usher them all out the door. "Come on, let's go!"

The group makes their way to the house next door, and Deku knocks. The person inside opens the door.

"Hello?"

"We wish you a Merry Christmas," I begin, Tsu joining in as well as the rest of the group.

We all sing a couple carols, and the old woman who answered the door claps happily. "That was so charming!"

The group thanks her, and we leave for the next house. I slip my hand in Tsu's pocket, making sure she's doing alright. I tuck her scarf closer to her face, kissing her forehead.

"Doing alright? Not too cold?"

"Of course! With this many hand warmers, and the eggnog from earlier, I think I'll be warm enough for a couple hours." Tsu smiles. "What about you? You're not wearing as much warm clothes as me."

"Tsu, you're all I need to keep my heart warm."