🎃 Midoriya Izuku x Reader

"Oh, and then we can invite Ochaco and Eijiro," he writes the names as I suggest them.

"Hey Izu, what about this costume for you?" I hold up a maid costume in front of my fiance.

His face turns red as he takes the costume from me. "I'm not sure this is quite my style."

I laugh as he puts it up, continuing to browse the costumes. "And then also Mina and Tsu."

"Oh yeah definitely. We haven't seen them since their wedding."

"The party, at least. They eloped beforehand."

"Yeah, that," he grins. "It was super pretty though." Izuku gestures at the pirate costumes. "How about we dress up as pirates?"

"Only if I'm a pirate and you're a mermaid," I tease, as he laughs at the suggestion.

"That's fair."

The undefinable smell of halloween fills the costume shop, and people bustle around us as we pick people and costumes for our halloween party.

"We could be superheroes," I shoot a mischievous glance at him.

He shakes his head, "I'm already a hero." While he was in the hero course at UA, I was in the support course of UA.

"We could buy hero costumes of our friends. Assert dominance."

He bursts out laughing, startling a few people around us, and kisses my forehead. "Maybe not, that's hilarious though."

I kiss his freckled cheek, and he jots down a few more people. Tokoyami, Jirō, and Kaminari. They've only been together for about six months, but they've been pretty close forever. Momo. Todoroki. Bakugō. Not all of his classmates have been entertained with romance, at least not yet.

"I know! We could be Amaimon and Mephisto from Blue Exorcist!" I clap my hands together. That would be so neat!

"Valid," he nods. "Or maybe Ulquiorra and Grimmjow from Bleach."

"Ooh, I like your idea too," and suddenly, normal costumes aren't nearly as cool.

"I guess we have more thinking to do before we get costumes," he takes my hand in his.

"You know it, Izu," I lean my head on his shoulder. "We should have known that this decision would be like pulling teeth."

"And I wouldn't have it any other way, kjære." The two of us exit the store, plotting our costumes. Maybe this party will bring our friends closer again.