🌲🎁 9th Fic of Christmas

(This is such a wholesome and supportive ship tbh.)

For the ninth fic of Christmas, Author-san gave to you,

Tree Trimming Fun,
Bakugō On Ice,
Falling For Your Crush,
Decorating Cookies,
A VILLAINOUS SNOWBALL FIGHT
An Awkward Mistletoe Kiss,
Three Hot Cocoas,
A Secret Santa Gift,
And A Cute Little Christmas Date!
--- ---

"Isn't this one cute!" Ochaco holds up a small silver bells on a string.

"It definitely is," Tenya smiles, adjusting his glasses as he put another ornament on the tree. Our apartment was already decorated amply, holly and mistletoe and other festive things all around.

Boxes of ornaments lay in front of me, and each person picks their favourites. I had already put a few on, but I have a different goal.

I smile, opening the package of tinsel. Izuku picks up an All Might ornament, one of the 16 he owns. He has one for every year he's been alive.

The tree already has colourful lights and garland, and all four of us are currently working on the ornaments. My personal favourite thing is tinsel, it's beautiful and looks like icicles.

"Look, it's a little astronaut!" Ochaco holds the little figurine up, her face lit up as she smiles. I smile back, aweing at the cute little guy.

Tenya helps her hang it higher on the tree.

"I think that's it for the ornaments, the poor tree can't take much more," Izuku laughs.

"Tinsel time!" I grin, waving the package around.

"Heck yeah!" Ochaco claps her hands. "Tinsel time!"

"Let's get to it then!" Tenya rumbles, grabbing himself a handful. Izuku and Ochaco each grab some, leaving me with the rest. Devil horns almost sprout from my head.

I sprinkle the tinsel around the middle in liberal amounts, making it look silver all over. Tenya discreetly fixes some of it behind me, so it's not covering the ornaments.

Humming the Christmas song playing in the speakers, I spread most of the tinsel left in the bag.

Then I grin, 'accidentally' dropping some on Izuku's head. And Ochaco's. Tenya ruffles my hair.

"You're going to get it everywhere," he reprimands with a laugh.

Izuku ruffles his hair to get the tinsel out, and Ochaco just leaves it in hers, her face a light pink.

Eventually, the tinsel has run out and adorns the tree- and my partners- with silver strands.

Tenya stretches, turning to the kitchen.

"Wait, not yet," I pull out the star. "One more thing!"

Tenya smiles, taking the star as we all gather around him. He places it atop the tree and plugs it in, the yellow light flooding the room with a warm glow.

We all gather for a hug, squeezing tight. Tenya pulls away. "Let's get something to eat." We agree, warm while the storm rages outside.

--- ---

Christmas Present Contest

-Send your guess to my inbox. Only entries sent to my inbox from the 21st-24th will be valid.

- Guess who my favourite character is!

-  Third person to guess correctly will win a prize! (Probably a Christmas Morning Fanfiction!)