All You Can Eat

(Not really any pairings. Just some friendly competition. As for the ending... The world may never know!)

Bets are placed and tensions run high. Who is going to win? They each have an advantage due to their quirks. So, who will reign supreme?

"Place your bets! Place your bets!" Kaminari yells.

"This is an inappropriate establishment for gambling! Please refrain from-" Iida drones into the background. He's agreed to this on the basis that it's good quirk training and good for morale.

"You've got this, Satō!" Kirishima grins. "You'll beat them for sure!"

Jirō gives Yao-Momo a similar peptalk, and a hand rests on my shoulder. "Good luck," Aoyama supports me with a smile.

"In this corner, we have Yao-Momo! Her quirk allows her to take the lipids in her body and convert them-" Mina does her best announcer voice. "And Satō's sugar rush takes sugar and turns it into pure energy!"

"Lastly is L/n! Their quirk transfers the energy they consume and allows them to heat up nearby objects, often to melting point!"

A plate of pastries is set in front of each of us, piled high.

"Whoever eats all of them first wins!"

The three of us prepare. I focus on Todoroki, who gives me a timid thumbs up, readying his icy side.

Each of us got a helper, to make things fair. Kirishima hands the first pastry to Satō, who will be running in place while simultaneously using weights. Momo will be using her quirk to covert the  lipids in her body into objects for Jirō to keep out of her way. And Todoroki will be creating ice for me to melt. Of course Iida had us put a tarp down so there won't be water everywhere.

"Ready!" Mina calls.

"Set!" A few people join in as we brace ourselves.

"GO!" Bakugō screams, letting off a bang. The three of us leap to eating. Satō runs in place as Kirishima shoves pastries in his face. Momo gulps down several, the small dolls falling and clunking against the floor and table as Jirō scrambles to pick them up. I munch down the sugary sweets, immediately converting them and heating ice pillar upon ice pillar made by Todoroki.

Halfway through, everyone is screaming and cheering for their favourites, watching the ever-dwindling piles as we remain neck in neck, the three of us fighting exhaustion and thanking Aizawa for the quirk training.

Three left on each plate. I choke the next one down, Momo doing the same beside me. I can't see Satō's plate. I munch and munch, moving onto the next one, right alongside Momo.

"One more after this, Satō!" I hear Kirishima call out, and I melt the ice faster, trying to make room for this last pastry. Seconds pass, and then-

"CONTEST OVER!" Mina screams and everyone yells, the competition dissolving into chaos.