🌲 7th Fic of Christmas

For the seventh fic of Christmas, Author-san gave to you,

Falling For Your Crush,
Decorating Cookies,
A VILLAINOUS SNOWBALL FIGHT
An Awkward Mistletoe Kiss,
Three Hot Cocoas,
A Secret Santa Gift,
And A Cute Little Christmas Date!
--- ---

I exit the building, walking with the Bakusquad to the dorms. The snow had piled on the ground overnight, nicely packable and perfect for making snowballs and snowmen.

Mina squeals happily, jumping and running over and making a snowball, throwing it at Denki, who gets hit directly in the face.

Everyone joins in the snowball fight except Bakugō, who no one wants to provoke, and soon we're all freezing from the cold, but having fun throwing snow at one another.

Sending my fair share of snowballs, I get a little bored. Even though Kirishima is super cute when he's having fun like this.

I roll up a good amount of snow for the head, then another bigger one, my hands freezing because I forgot gloves, and Kirishima joins in, rolling up a large ball of snow for the body.

Mina finds some sticks for the arms, Sero finds some stones for the face, and Denki steals my scarf for the snowman.

Kirishima hums, as if thinking. "Needs one more thing."

Bakugō walks over, using his quirk to blow up its head.

"Perfect!" Kirishima claps his hands together. "Needed some Bakugō in it!"

Bakugō rolls his eyes, walking in the direction of the dorms.

Kirishima grabs my scarf, and the rest of us follow after Bakugō, ready to get inside and warm up.

Mina, walking in front of me, begins to slip, Sero catching her and keeping her from falling on her face.

"Whoops! Sure is slippery. We should be a little more careful. Thanks for catching me, Sero," Mina laughs.

Ahead of us, I spot Bakugō slip a little but he recovers his footing quickly. I point it out and the group laughs quietly.

We start walking, again, this time watching where we're stepping.

All goes well until Kirishima taps my shoulder. "Hey what did you get for number 3 in math?"

"Oh, I got-" I lose my footing, slipping on the ice with a squeal. Strong arms catch me before I hit my nose on the concrete. "Thanks, Kiri-kun."

He smiles, pulling me up, but slips as well, dropping both of us on the concrete.