SMIH! Yaoyorozu Momo

The world seems to pause as I pick up a small object. It was like a Russian doll, though it had a fair resemblance to Yao-Momo.

I feel my heart begin to beat faster, and my face heat up. I've had the biggest crush on Momo, ever since we first met. I mean, just look at her. Beautiful, smart, nice.

"You got Yao-Momo!" Ashido giggles, and urges me to the closet. She pushes me into the small space, and Momo follows soon after.

"This isn't much room," she mumbles. "Are you alright?"

No, I think to myself. I am most definitely not.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I lean against the wall, trying to calm my heart. She's so close.

"Luckily we're only stuck in here for seven minutes. Mina is really pushing us today."

"I think she's nervous," I laugh anxiously. "And she thinks this will help us calm down. With everything that has happened, I think she just wants to feel like a normal high school kid for once."

"You're probably right. Then we should probably play this game, then?"

I almost died. "W... What?" My heartbeat speeds up again.

"Mina explained it to us before you joined. We're supposed to kiss and stuff? If you don't mind, I think it's best that we join in the spirit of this game."

I can't even breathe. "You... Want to?"

Her hand rests on my shoulder, making me jump. "Unless you're uncomfortable with it?"

"No...?"

I feel her warm breath on my face as she leans in, her lips meeting mine briefly. I try to kiss back, but she pulls away. "I really like you."

"I like you, too," I manage. "I have since we met."

The closet door opens.

"Awe, look at you two!" Mina claps her hands together. "So cute!"

The next couple, Kaminari and Bakugō, gets shoved into the closet, and Momo and I sit together on the couch.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I ask, my face prominently red.

"I would love to." She leans in, pecking me on the cheek.

I smile.

She's just so amazing.