Shigaraki Tomura x Reader

I twirl around the room, laughing maniacally.

The rest of the villains scuttle away, not wanting to get caught up in whatever I'm doing.

They know, it's nothing good.

I fall down, a bit dizzy, holding a hand to my face. I let out a deranged laugh.

"Give it back!" Someone screams. "Give them both back!"

I continue laughing, unable to stop. This feeling coursing through my body is just too much.

Shigaraki stomps over, still screaming about something.

I smile up at him, a crazy look in my eyes.

"But your quirk is so much fun!" I coo between my laughs.

My quirk is called 'Borrow'. It allows me to touch someone and borrow their quirk, until I touch them again.

And my target was just a little angry at this point.

He spits curses and threats at me.

"Shiga," I reprimand him, "Don't threaten me." Smiling sweetly, I stop him in his tracks. "You won't like the outcome."

Another laugh escapes my lips as I stand, setting a hand on his shoulder. Careful to lift a couple fingers up.

I lean in close, setting his hand back onto his face delicately. "All you need to do is ask, and I'll return your quirk."

"Bull-"

"Ah-ah-ah," I set one of the fingers down. He freezes again.

"Don't you dare threaten me." He snarls in a low voice.

"I'm not," I lean in closer, almost touching his lips with mine. "I actually admire you. Your quirk, your drive, your ambitions. It all fascinates me."

Shigaraki remains silent, for once.

"I only tease you like this because I admire everything about you." I trace my other hand up to his face, carefully.

I press my lips softly against his cheek. Pulling away slowly, I wait for our last moment of contact to return his quirk to him.

I saunter away, quite pleased at his silence. He simply stares at me. Grinning, I wink at him and put the hand back over my face.

He won't remain silent for long, but seeing his face how it is right now? Totally worth every second of teasing.

I leave the room, content with my achievement.