Kaminari Denki x Demon!Reader

(Only update today. I've been editing!)

Having a demon quirk is literally hell. Any idiot with a spellbook can summon me and ask me to do ridiculous things. Most of the time, I just give them nightmares and go back home.

So when this idiot makes a sandwich and accidentally draws my sign, I appear in the dorms of UA.

I glare at him, and he drops his sandwich. "What the heck?" His golden eyes grow wide.

"Why the hell are you summoning demons, kid?" I place my hands on my hips.

"Demons?"

"Yes, demons, you-" I'm cut of as he jumps up off the couch.

"You're a demon?! Who knew my banana and mustard sandwiches could summon a demon!"

I gag immediately after hearing that. "I'm already done with you." I turn to leave.

"Wait! If you're a demon, can you, like, curse people for me?"

"I can curse you if you don't leave me alone," I counter.

"Fine, fine," he holds his hands up, as if surrendering. Then he grins. "Oh, can you get me a date with a girl?"

Narrowing my eyes, I step forward. Leaning in to his face, I stare into his eyes.

I swear he stops breathing.

"No, but you can have a punch from a demon, you electro-witted half-volt," I hit him lightly on top of his head, turning and leaving the room. "Idiots these days."