🎃 Ochaco x Reader x Mina

"Mina stop."

"Mina please."

"Let's go!" She drags the both of us by the hands. The gate opens with a creak as we enter. The iron sign above our head looms ominously, barely visible in the light of the dying sun. Trees frame the scape, concealing us. Leaves drop down, the chilly wind picking them up.

I wrap my arm around Ochaco, hopefully telling her that I'll protect her. She's tense, her head whipping around at every noise. I can't say I'm much better. Mina gleams in front of us, not letting us go as we pass the stones.

"Come on, it's just a silly little graveyard!" Mina laughs, turning to us. "Let's look for the most vampire-y name!"

The three of us search. Actually, she searches. Ochaco watches doefully, and I agree with whatever Mina says. Ochaco eventually holds my hand with her freezing one, moving closer.

"It's freezing, can we go, Mina babe?"

"Nooo," Mina pouts, turning back to us. "We just started."

"We can come back tomorrow. During the day."

"Where's the fun in that?"

Movement behind her catches my eye.

"Mina what is that?!"

She turns around with a jolt. A strangled groan comes from the dark figure. It takes slow, uneven steps towards us. It's head lolls to the side.

"Oh gog no."

Mina steps on my foot, squealing as she tries to get past us. Ochaco and I bolt with her, on her heels.

"I told you this was a bad idea Mina!" Ochaco calls out with strained breath.

"Point fingers later!"

The gate slams shut as my girlfriends and I escape, running back where we came from.

Hakagure let's go of the life-sized doll, giggling as she high fives Jirō. Her speakers came in handy for this.

Kaminari comes out with the video camera. "I got everything. They're never going to live this down."