Sero Hanta x Reader

I dump the snacks onto his bed, and they promptly land on Sero's stomach as he looks up. A large grin plays on my face. My All Might pajamas are already on.

"What is this?"

"It's Friday!"

"I know it's Friday. Weren't you going to have a sleepover with Mina, Iida, and Aoyama?"

"They canceled our usual pajama party." I cross my arms with a pout and a huff. "And I need some affection."

Hanta sits up and scoots over, moving the snacks in the process. I sit beside him, smiling as he turns on the TV. "Wanna watch the new Spiderman?"

"YES." I squeeze his arm. "Of course!"

"Okay, okay," he laughs, wrapping his arm around me. The other hand clicks the remote until we get to the movie.

"Wait, we've forgotten something," I pull away, grabbing his blankets.

"What?" He moves, letting me grab all the blankets.

"Blanket fort!" I grin.

He stares at my lit-up face as I look up at him.

"Fine, I'll help." Hanta caves in.

Within minutes, I'm on his shoulders, using his tape to attach the last blanket to the ceiling. They have been draped and taped all over, blocking out his lights and creating the perfect movie space.

He leaves, coming back in his engineered Spiderman onesie. The arms had been fixed for his quirk, with the help of myself and Momo's sewing.

Then the movie time commences. I rest my head back on his shoulder, his arm around my shoulders. His fingers thread through my hair.

We take an intermission for snacks and drinks, and soon the movie is over. The credits play and I turn to my boyfriend.

"Do you want to watch another?"

I feel a smirk crawl onto my lips. Fear flashes in his eyes briefly.

"We usually do makeovers during our pajama parties."

A gulp from him and a few minutes later, his face is covered in a face mask and he's applying mine. "It feels so gross," he complains.

"Do you want to take it off?"

He shakes his head. I smile, knowing this is the least he would do for me. The look of concentration on his face as he carefully smears the facemask on me is cute. His eyebrows knit together as he focuses.

"Done," he sighs finally. I look at my gray face in the mirror, letting out a giggle.

"Now we look alike!" I laugh, and he joins me.

"You still look cute. Maybe less so, since I can't see your face properly," Hanta teases slightly. "But adorable all the same."

I stick out my tongue. "Watch what you say, cloud face." I make a kissy face. "But you're cute too, even with this stuff on."

"I'll take the compliment," he grins, immediately wincing at the weird feeling of the face mask. "How long does this stay on?"

"Thirty more minutes."

He promptly groans in defeat. "Can we watch a movie while we wait?"

"Yes!" I clap my hands together, curling up next to him carefully.

"Lilo and Stitch?"

"Heck yeah."