Bakusquad x Trans! Female! Reader

(Happy Trans Visibility Day! This fic is Bakusquad x Trans! Female! Reader, and you're welcome.)

💥🦈🕷️⚡🛍️ Bakusquad 💥🦈🕷️⚡🛍️:

"You can just be there for moral support, Bakugō!" Mina pleads. "You don't even have to do anything!"

"I'm not going into the girls' bathroom, that's weird."

"Come on! Please? It'll help L/n!" Kirishima pleads beside her.

"Why do I care?"

"I'll make you some of that spicy miso." Sero smiles.

"Please!" Mina adds.

Bakugō's face curls further into a scowl. "No."

"And that's how we got him to join!" Mina squeals.

I laugh, ignoring his death glare. "Well thank you," I smile at each of them, letting Mina paint my toenails my favourite colours.

Adjacent, Kirishima is getting his fingernails painted bright red by Sero, and Kaminari is painting his own toes a golden yellow colour. Sero's fingers and toes were already black, white, and yellow, like his hero costume.

"So, Y/n, what should we do next? We could do facemasks!" Mina wiggles with excitement, her pink and black nails done neatly already.

"That sounds like fun," I reply cautiously. Not sure if it'll actually be fun, but who knows?

"They're good for your skin," she explains. "They feel weird but they get the gunk out of your pores and hydrate your face."

"Sounds... Weird, but I'll go with it."

"Count me in, too!" Kirishima exclaims. "That sounds like fun."

"I guess I will, too!" Kaminari gives a thumbs up.

"Me too." Sero mumbles, still concentrating.

"I'm not." Unsurprisingly, Bakugō glares. At least he hadn't left yet.

Mina scoots over, closing the nail polish. "Your toes are done!"

"They're pretty," I grin.

"How do you want your fingers?" Mina gestures to the crate of nail polish beside her.

"Something cool."

"You could do your hero costume," Kirishima had switched hands, Sero working meticulously.

"I did that to my toes," I wiggle them.

"What about mine?" Sero laughs, wiggling his own toes.

"Here, idiot." Bakugō leans over, grabbing a couple colours out. Black, orange, and green. "They're obviously going to be popular colours someday when I'm number one." He scoots his chair closer, grabbing my hand roughly in his own, his brows furrowed in determination. "You're going to look fabulous."