V08 - Chapter 90 Struggle

*Warning: Some context might seem extreme for some readers*

***

--- Krysist Command Post, Havcristen, The Greater Elies Region ---

October 31th, 2025

As Sarah gets tossed around by five men like a rag doll. After being pushed around between them, she lands on the floor hard.

She is panting heavily as her body gives in from being exhausted from last night fighting. When that strange looking beast hit her, it felt a big bruise on her chest.

She looks down at her chest to see the pain that bruised area at. It is easy to see the blue and black area on her skin since these give men have been stripping her upper body. They have been treating like a game since they never have seen western clothes before. Ripping off her tactical vest, then her jacket, shirt and then her bra.

She looks up and sees them cheering as they check out her bra as they have never seen one before. Seeing that reminded her how backward these people are. Adult men acting like ten-year-old boys just discovering girls, pathetic she thinks.

When Krysist took her to this command post, where it is, he tossed her into this makeshift jail cell. No windows and only this one source of torchlight outside her cell.

Sarah was only able to get about an hour of sleep before these men came at her and take her to a more private area.

She saw that they were angry at her, saying how many of their comrades they have lost. That they are going to make her suffer for their deaths.

She sees their interest in her bra is over and their attention comes back to her.

As one of them grabs her and lifts her up by the shoulder, she summons whatever strength she has and rams her foot into the man's leg. She then kicks another in the balls as she struggles to get free.

"Let go of me you bastard," She tries to say. Her voice is tired and choppy from when Krysist arm choked her before.

She nearly breaks free but then feels this hard-backhand slap across her face.

All her strength suddenly disappears after being hit across the face. With that, two soldiers lift her up by both arms and drop her on the room wooden table. They held her down on the table as her legs hang down.

She then feels them molesting her breasts as they hold her down. She feels the others in the room grab her by the pants. One of the cuts her belt off and starts cutting up her pants as this other man begins ripping the pieces off.

Knowing what is happening, she tries to kick them away. Barely to see now, one of the soldiers grabs her leg to stop her resistance. With her resistance control, she feels them taking her pants off.

She tries to fight them but surrenders to the idea that she is going to get raped by these Imperialist soldiers, and that there is nothing she can do. There are too many and they are too strong.

This fifth man walks up and starts to get ready to rape her, laughing and describing what he is going to do to her.

She then feels the man that is holding her leg lets go of her. And then suddenly the two men that were holding her down stop molesting her and let go of her arm.

She catches a breath, just please the assault seems to stop, even if it is just for a moment.

She hears this fighting commotion around her, so she looks up to see what is happening. She sees this soldier get tossed aside and rams against the wall.