V13 - Chapter 163 Party Night

"Today the Polish people celebrate their victory in the Battle of Warsaw, 1920. After World War I the newly created Soviet Union invaded Poland to annex it into its domain. The victory established Polish identity which helped the country and people go through World War II and the Cold War, which maintains a sense of pride for the country to this day." - SNCR

***

--- Earth, Philadelphia, Sharpe Condo ---

March 20th, 2026

Selina Mir Sharpe is on the couch, leaning against the backrest. She sees Rory, Yao, and Tuka standing there in their new clothes.

"They look really good on you," she said, feeling jealous of their new outfit.

The three girls are wearing different types of dancing clothes. Short and shiny shorts, sleeves shirts that reveal a lot.

"I still don't like this," Sharpe said.

"And that is how we know we look good," Rory says with pride.

"I am completely confused," Yao said as she looks at her clothing. "Before you all got mad at me for dressing this revealing but now it is a good thing?"

"They're Humans Yao," Tuka said. "They change their logic when they want to. Besides, I like how I look!"

"Let me explain it again," Rory said, annoyed. "The whole point of wearing these is to look sexy. At the club all the guys will be looking at us."

"Yes," Tuka said and pointed to Sharpe in a silly way. "The only reason he disapproves is because he thinks we're hot in these clothes and doesn't want other guys checking us out."

She giggles hearing that and looks to her father. "Is that true father? You think they're hot?"

"Isn't that a little inappropriate Colonel Sharpe?" Noriko says as she giggles through the laptop. "You remind me of my dad when me and my sister cosplay."

"What is cosplay?" Lelei asks.

"It is when you dress up into a custom of a character you like," Noriko said. "It usually relates to anime but other shows too. You usually dress up as someone very attractive that you like, and it is usually in a revealing uniform. It is all for fun"

"Why didn't anyone tell me?" Rory asks, taking interest into the idea.

Lelei looks over at Rory. "Didn't you once say that you refuse to wear other clothes because it would be disrespectful towards Emroy or something?"

Rory glares at Lelei. "Shut up."

Sharpe looks at the laptop and sees Noriko on the screen. "And you were my second favorite Noriko."

She sees Noriko giggle hearing that and she giggles too. She then thinks of what her father said and looks at him. "What did you mean by second favorite?"

"I caught those two," Tuke said.

"Everyone wait!" Rory yells and then jumps onto the top of the sofa backrest. She balances herself and points at her. "He has a favorite list for us. I demand that you tell us who is your-!"

"Lelei, Noriko, Selina, Tuka, a reserved space," Sharpe says as he counts with his hand. He glances at Rory and smirks evilly. "Yao, and then you Rory."

Rory falls onto the floor in disbelief and then jumps back up. "How is the new girl higher ranked than me!"

"I do like to know how you came to this order," Lelei says, in a cheerful tone.