V02 - Chapter 13 RM

***

--- Lorsiss ---

May 8th, 2025

In the town of Lorsiss, Princess Piña Co Lada is currently in a tavern, together with her are Grey Co Aldo, Norma Co Igloo, and her servant Hamilton Uno Ror. The four of them are warriors of her Rose Order of Knights unit. They were forced to stop in this town because of sudden heavy rain, as It had become too dangerous for them to continue.

"Well, I hope this does not slow us down tomorrow," she said, just speaking what is on her mind. "It would suck to miss the war because of some rain."

"Do not worry Princess," Hamilton replied. "The rain is only a delay, it will only be a matter of time before we get to Italica." said to her, trying to reassure her.

"I know Hamilton, but this also means the rest of the Rose-Order of Knights will be delayed too. If we are going to ride these intruders from the other side of the Gate, we will need all of us. Every day they occupy Alnus Hill is an embarrassment for the Empire." she states.

Grey walks up and then sat across her. He then took a sip of his beer from the mug. "Do not worry Princess. The battle will come. Do not let your eagerness get the better of yourself."

She glances at Grey as she takes the mug. Grey has been in her life since she was ten. He was her first and longest mentor. He helped start the Rose-Order Knights academy and trained her in the arts of war.

"I know you want to prove yourself and your Knights to your father." Grey said before looking to his side, becoming annoyed.

"Yes...," she mumbles and then takes a drink. She quickly spits it out. "That tastes nasty."

Grey chuckles. "It is the common people drink, Princess. People down here cannot afford the luxurious drink."

She looks at her beer. "Peasant drinks. Very nasty."

She hears Norma flirting at the next table. While she knows what he is doing, she glances over out of boredom.

Norma is laughing with one of the female humanoid Cat-People, slapping his hand on her butt. "Hey kitty." He then gives a flirty meow to her.

She rolls her eyes at the sight. "That is the third tonight. Plus, the other ten from the other towns. I am shocked he doesn't have any bastards."

Gray glances towards him. "That is not professional for a Knight."

"Well, he is still our best Knight," she mumbles.

She thinks back to her training. While the Rose Knights are dominated by daughters of Noble families, there have been some men.

She beat them all like Herm Casel. That made her think that she was the best. That was before they betrayed her to suck up to her older brother Zorzal.

Then Norma came around and he berated her in a dual. This was the first time she lost in training and he said that he was not going to go easy on her because she is royalty.

That was when she figured out that she and her Knights were not being taken seriously as real Knights. That everyone was letting her win and since then, she wanted to prove herself to everyone that she is a real Knight.

Norma just waves him off, not caring about his objection. "Ahh..., it is a bit of fun. It is why I joined the Rose knights after all, all the pretty ladies." He said, winking at Pina.

Norma laughs a little after saying that. He takes out a coin and puts it between the Cat-Woman breasts. "I am in trouble right now but later we can continue this fun."