Christmas special

(Optional song)
Derek handed me a cup of hot cocoa and sat down on the couch next to me.
"Are you ready for Christmas tomorrow?" Derek asked with a huff.
"Yes. Are you ready for my amazing gifts?" I giggle as I lean into him.
"Yes I am." Derek cracked a smile
I sighed and cuddled the blanket I was laying under closer to me. I closed my eyes and felt Dereks chest rising and falling.
It was silent until I giggled.
"What is it?" Derek said.
"You know, it's not a very wolf like thing to be purring."
"I can't help it." He scoffed
"I know, I know. I just think it's cute." I cuddled into his neck and kissed his jawline.
"Ya know, doing those things aren't very Christmas appropriate."
"Oh well. We are alone in your owned apartment. I think we are okay to have a little fun."
"No, not tonight. Sorry baby." He groaned.
"What? Why not?"
"Because I'm tired. I'd rather just cuddle."
"But baby!"
"No, please pup, not tonight."
"Fine, we can just cuddle."
"Thank you."
I cuddled into him and he laid down with me still on him.
I wedges myself in between him and the back of the couch. I threw my arm around his torso and closed my eyes on his chest.
"Ya know, sometimes I wish you weren't so ripped. Sometimes you aren't comfy. It's like sleeping on a rock." I knocked on his abs and he actually let out a laugh.
"Hey, take it or leave it! Abs and sexiness or not and comfy."
"Why can't I have both?"
"That's not how it works." He laughed again.
I could hear the laughing from my ear on his chest. I rested my hand on his lower stomach and smiled.
I looked up at him with puppy eyes.
"What?" He asked looking down.
I puckered my lips and he leaned down to kiss me.
"Thank you."
The Christmas music played around us and we just held each other.

An hour later...
Dereks POV
"Okay. I think we need to go to bed." I said to y/n as I looked down.
She was fast asleep on my chest.
I smiled at her peaceful state and decided to carry her up the stairs.
"I know if you were awake you say 'there's no way you'd be able to carry me' and I'd say to you 'I'm a werewolf remember?' And then you'd giggle and wrap your arms around my neck and I'd love you even more." I cooed as I walked up the stairs to bed.
I set her down and threw the blankets on top of her and walked to the other side of the bed. I took of my shirt and got in next to her.
I cuddled close to her and she stirred just enough to still be asleep but to wrap herself in me.
I breathed in her scent heavily and exhaled.
"Goodnight pup. Merry Christmas."