Christmas day

"Derek. Derek. Good morning." I whispered gently as I turned over to wake him.
"Mmm good morning baby." He whispered back as he used his big hands to push a strand of hair behind my ear. He smiled at me and I smiled back at him "Merry Christmas baby." He added.
"Merry Christmas handsome."
"We can stay in bed for a little longer right? I just want to be alone with you before we have to see anyone else."
"Of course." I rubbed his cheek gently with the back of my pointer finger.
"Come here then." He wrapped his big hands around my waist and pulled me in close to him. He shifted to lay over top of me slightly and he rested his face in the crook of my neck. I stroked his short hair and let him take in my scent. I could feel him breathing on my neck and it started to tickle.
"You smell good." He complimented.
"Thank you baby." I lightly giggled.
He wrapped his arms around me tighter. I felt his fingers grade up and down.
"You just gonna keep me wrapped up all day?" I asked
"Yep, no one else can share my Christmas y/n. Just mine." He let out a slight growl as he nuzzled into me.
I could feel the warmth from his body start to warm me up. I rubbed my hands up and down his bare back, feeling my fingertips glide along the divots of of his muscles.
"This is so nice." I hummed.
From downstairs we heard a shout.
"We are here!" Stiles called.
Derek let out an annoyed growl and sighed.
"Just had to ruin our moment."
"They are early." I pointed out.
"Yeah... I know." Derek groaned.
He got up from the bed slowly and put on a shirt.
"Wait wait!" I called as I got up from bed.
"What is it?"
"I have this for you."
I handed him a Christmas shirt and he replaced his plain black tee with the shirt I gave him.
"Perfect." I smiled.
I started to walk away when he called for me.
He stood and looked at me like I was missing something.
"Oh right!" It hit me. I walked over to him and leaned up to kiss him on the lips.
"Mm. Perfect." He contently sighed.
"Well I'm going downstairs, I'll meet you there."
"Okay baby."
"Merry Christmas Derek."
"Merry Christmas y/n." He smiled