Valentines day pt 2

For those of you who wish for embarrassment, read forward!
~~~~~~~
I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I groaned and rolled over to smack my phone. I turned off the alarm and sighed.
I checked the time and jumped up.
"Holy shit I'm gonna be late for school."
Derek woke up and saw my jumbled body trying to get ready quickly.
"Woah what's wrong?"
"It's Monday! I have school!"
"It's your senior year! You don't have to deal with that anymore! You have a job, and a car, and a boyfriend who would very much like you to stay." He sung as I got ready.
"Derek, I've already been held back for two years. I don't need any more school experiences."
It's true, I was almost twenty and still in high school. It's embarrassing, but I was held back in elementary school so it's not that weird.
Okay it's kinda weird, but I've not really told anyone how old I am, except for the pack.
They don't mind and they keep it a secret anyway.
"Come on baby. One day wouldn't hurt."
"You clearly don't remember high school then." I glared at him
"Okay okay. Go to school then." Derek gane up and flopped back down onto the bed.
I picked up my jeans and threaded one leg through the jeans. When I picked up my other leg I groaned in pain.
"This is your fault Derek."
"Sorry. I guess I was too rough."
"You can't be too rough on a Sunday night. I have school."
"I'm gonna get bullied by the pack." I grumbled. I threw up my hair without brushing it and ran to brush my teeth quickly.
I didn't have time to throw on any makeup so I kissed Derek goodbye and walked out.

"Woah. What happened to you? Looks like you got railed by a bus." Stiles gasped
"Wasn't a bus that railed her." Lydia mumbled as she closed her locker.
"Lydia!" I smacked her arm
"Woah what?" Stiles asked
"N-nothing!" My face was turning red
"Did you actually?" Scott smirked
"Stop it!" I gushed
"He totally did. She's trembling." Lydia laughed
"What is happening?!" Stiles asked now panicking
"It was Valentine's Day last night. Y/n wore this dress to dereks house" she showed him the picture "why didn't you take a guess."
Stiles face dropped
"He didn't."
I looked away from him
"He didn't! Please no no no! Please tell me it's not true! Come on your my best girl friend, I cant be best friends with Derek Hales bitch."
"Hey! I'm not his bitch! We are just... progressing in our relationship."
"It was already bad enough that you guys were dating, now you're fucking?!"
"STILES!" I shouted and smacked him over the heads
"Sorry It's just... weird."
"It's weird when you shout it to the entire school." I scolded
"Sorry."
"So what was it like?" Lydia asked me
"I'm not talking about it in front of them."
"Okay I'll take you home after school today. Tell me on the way home."

I got into lydias nice car and inhaled. It always smelled like flowers of some kind.
"So tell me... how was it?"
"You're not gonna let this go will you?"
"No. I'm not. It was your first time wasn't it?"
"Y-yeah. Well... kind of. We've gotten really close before. So it wasn't awkward and we both knew what each other liked but we had never actually... done it."
"So it was nice?"
"Of course. It was with Derek."
"That means nothing. You could love a man and have terrible sex."
"No I mean... of course... because it was with Derek."
"I don't-OH- okay... wow... that was straightforward." Lydia laughed
I laughed as well and she pulled up to the building.
I got my stuff and opened the door
"Wait y/n."
"Yeah?" I asked
"Leave the fun for friday and Saturday night from now on. It will not go well for the week if you continue to do whatever it is you did last night."
"Got it." I nodded.
"And ice! I can see you trembling from here!" She shouted as I closed the door
"Fuck off!" I shouted back

I walked into the apartment and Derek walked over to me to give me a welcome home.
"Hey pup. How was school?"
"Horrid. I was in pain all day and the guys wouldn't stop talking about it."
"That obvious huh?"
"Really?" I asked pointing to myself
"Okay, maybe I did go a little too rough and on the wrong day, but you did enjoy it didn't you?" He asked as I walked to the kitchen to get a snack
"Of course I did."
"Well then you can't be too mad can you."
"No I can." I nodded as I opened an upper cabinet
"No you can't."
"You're right. It's too hard to be mad at you." I laughed as Derek wrapped his arms around my waist while I fished a baggie of fruit snacks from the box
Derek leaned in and whispered in my ear "that's not the only thing that's hard."
"Okay I'm done with you! We are quarantining from each other for at least a week! I'm grossed out baby your pervy jokes!" I smacked him on the chest and walked away