So much trouble Pt 2

Warning: sexual content but no smut
Above is the song that's on for y/ns music
~~~~
Dereks senses started to heighten and stiles started to freak out.
"She's been lying to me?? Where has she been? Who has she been with?"
Lydia stood up and comforted stiles to get him out of his panic attack.
Stiles was a very protective person much like Derek, so y/n couldn't do anything without someone worrying.
"Don't worry, we will find her. I can just track her. As long as I know her password, I can find her."
Derek typed in y/ns password and marked her location on his phone.
"You know her password?" Stiles asked a little hurt
"Yeah, she tells me everything."
"She does?" He asked even a little more hurt that y/n would tell her best friend and not her twin brother.
"Come on you big baby. Let's go get your sister."
Derek drove speedily to the location and they pulled up on front of a club.
"Your sisters here?" Isaac asked from the back seat.
Stiles didn't even want to think about why his baby sister was doing in a strip club.
They all got out and walked to the door.
They were met by two huge men asking for ID. Derek, who was slightly smaller than them, walked up and looked them dead in the face.
"My best friend is in there and she needs our help, now you are going to let us in, ID or not, or I will separate your head from your shoulders, got it?"
The bouncers laughed and Derek fumed as he chucked one of the guys over the railing.
The other bouncer cowered and let everyone inside.
They walked in to be met with a lot of skin and body parts hanging out.
"What's y/n doing watching strip shows? This is the female times, and call me crazy but I don't think my sisters gay."
The entire crowd got quiet as the announcer called someone named 'rose' up onto the stage.
Everyone clapped and the group of boys looked over to see their missing girl on stage.
Stiles whipped his head away from the vision of seeing his sister half naked and in very sexual positions.
"Oh I'm going to kill her." Stiles said. No one responded. He looked over to see all the other guys basically in a trance.

Y/ns POV
The music started and I slowly walked over to the pole in the middle of the runway.
I made sure to do a lot of body rolling and to show off my flexibility to get private rooms which earn more cash.
The lights which were blinding as usual, give me a sense of peace. I never knew who was in the crowd or what they thought. I kinda just danced and waited to see what happened.
Usually I can only see the front row and there was a sexually frustrated male right in front.
I bent down in front of him to pick up the dollar bills he threw onto the stage. He started to get red in the face so I leaned down to him.
"Book a private, I'll show you a real good time."
He nodded and walked away to go book a private room.
I chuckled and got back to the dancing.

After the dancing it was time for private rooms. Luckily I only had one so I could go home and study afterwards.
The man who I was giving a private dance to was around twenty and was actually really sweet.
It was nice because usually I'm stuck with the horniest guys that demand for stuff.
After the fifteen minute dancing was over, he walked out shakily, frazzled from the pleasure, after he hand me 30 bucks. Damn, 10 more than I charge.
I take my hair down and sigh as I stand in the room.
"Sorry girl, you got another room."
I huff and prepare to go into another room. I walk in with my head down and I look up to see my pack with their backs to me.
"Oh my god guys! What are you doing here?!" I shriek as I try to cover myself.
Derek turns to me as I completely turn red.
"I promise I can explain! I'm not a slut! Please don't hate me! I have a reasonable explanation! I promise!"
Derek covered me in his jacket and everyone turned around.
"What is your explanation for this?" Derek asked very angry.
"I-I-I"
"Can I turn around now or?" Stiles asked muffled by the corner wall.
"Yes stiles. She's covered." Scott said.
Stiles turned and was furious.
"Stiles, I can explain! Please don't be mad! Please don't tell dad either! He'd kill me!"
"You better have a damn good explanation for this."
"I just wanted to help! Dad was struggling and I wanted to help! I felt like it was my fault and I could just sit there and watch."
"Then get a job at McDonald's!" Stiles yelled.
"I couldn't! No matter where I went they wouldn't hire me!" I was so scared and upset now that I started to cry.
Derek rubbed my arms and held me to his side to calm me down. He shushed me and through hiccups of breaths I said "I only thought of this when aiden said something to me!"
"WHAT?!" Derek and stiles angrily shouted as they glared at aiden who was shocked.
"He told me that he'd pay to see what's under my clothes. That's how I can who with this." I was shouting but I was just nervous now.
"YOU SAID WHAT TO HER?!" Derek was getting super livid now.
Stiles and Scott held him back and I ran to him in my huge boots.
"Derek it's okay! It's not his fault. It's mine. I came up with the idea, not him."
I touched his face with my fingertips and his eyes went back to normal. I never realized he grabbed my waist.
Derek huffed and calmed down.
"You know dad for his job back, right?"
Stiles said as he removed himself from in between Derek and aiden.
"What?!! When?!"
"Like a week ago. Didn't he tell you?"
"I guess I just didn't listen. I've been so busy with school and this and studying that I probably just forgot."
It was silent before I felt completely horrible.
"Stiles I'm so sorry. It was so stupid of me to do this. I know, you're probably gonna be mad at me forever."
"I'm not mad, let's just quit your job and get you out of here."
I nodded and we walked out the door. I grabbed my bag and walked to the bar where my boss was.
I told him I quit and walked out of the club.
I got into Dereks camero and I got the front seat while five boys had to squish in the back.
"Let's get you to my place so you can change and be away from home for a while."
I nodded and we drove home in a long silence.