Protective jealousy

Requested by BeautifulMax2001
Contains some sexual stuff, no actual smut.
~~~~~

Saturday afternoons were the poster child for lame for me.
I sat on the couch in my favorite pair of leggings and one of Dereks t shirts as I did my homework.
Dereks betas were over and it was training day.
Derek sparred with Boyd who was actually starting to get really good. I was so proud of him.
Boyd easily became one of my best friends and he showed the same mutual friendship.
But Erica on the other hand not so much.
Erica loved to believe that Derek was in love with her, but truth is Derek is my boyfriend.
Always has been, and always will be.
Erica loved to hit on Derek which really made my blood boil.
Boyd sat down and Erica got up to spar with Derek. She put her hands way far from where they should have been.
Get your grimy little paws off of my boyfriend. I said in my head as I sighed out loud.
Derek glances over really quick to see me bored and slightly angered.
He stopped sparring and came over to give me a kiss.
"I love you." He said as he walked back over.
I smirked and glared at Erica who just rolled her eyes.
Erica felt the need to one up me, so when Derek came back to spar she fanned herself like she was hot and proceeded to take her shirt off, leaving her in a sports bra.
She flirted with him but he never reciprocated.
"Ya know Erica, the IQ of everyone would be so much higher if you just shut up once in a while. Maybe we could actually hear more things than just phrases of two brain cell wit."
"And you know what having more than two brain cells are like?"
"Yeah, because i actually spend time doing something with my life, rather than just hitting on someone who already has a girlfriend."
"I could change that." She smirked as she looked at Derek.
"If you keep talking, I'll gladly knock your teeth out."
She backed down and I went back to my homework.
If I was a werewolf she'd be on the ground right now. She would be begging for mercy.
I slowly put my stuff down and walked over to a post that had a view of the two competitors.
Erica and Derek were in their heads so they didn't notice.
They sparred and I could see a wicked idea was brewing in Ericas mind as she smirked.
She ran around Derek, confusing him. She jumped onto his back and I could see it happen in slow motion.
She tried to kiss his neck but with my anger fueling my protective nature I grabbed her by her arm and threw her off of Derek. I not only threw her off but I also threw her across the room.

Third POV
Isaac and Boyd immediately stopped talking and gaped at y/ns strength.
"How the hell did she do that? She's human." Isaac asked quietly.
"I have... no clue."

Y/ns POV
Erica got up with a groan.
I was livid.
I may not be a werewolf, but I am protective as hell of Derek.
"What the hell is wrong with you?" Erica snarled.
"What's wrong with me? At least I'm not the psychotic bitch trying to hit on a... say it with me now... taken man."
"Because I know I'm better for him than you are. Why does he even live you anyway? You sit like a lump in the couch until someone else rolls around and then all of a sudden you're interested in him."
"Don't you EVER insult our relationship or I will knock you out so fast you'll think you're dead."
Erica growled and started to run at me.
Before any of the guys could stop Erica, I had punched her square in the face.
I heard a crack as she fell backward onto the floor.
There was blood and Erica wasn't moving.
I breathed heavily as Isaac and Boyd fell to the floor to help her.
I looked over and saw a tooth laying on the ground.
"Damn, you knocked her tooth out." Boyd slightly giggled.
I threw it onto Erica's unconscious body and walked back to my homework.

Third POV
Derek sighed and told Isaac and Boyd to go to Scott's house and help Erica wake up.
The boys took ericas limo body out to the car and drove off to Scott's apartment.
Derek thought for a moment and decided he should follow his instincts and do what he felt like.

Derek walked over to the couch and sat down next to his girlfriends still fuming body.
"Hey." He smirked.
Y/n positioned herself to lean up against his chest.
Derek softly moved the loose hair away from her neck and he leaned down to leave peppered kisses on her neck.
She let go of her homework and exposed her neck more to invite the kisses.
Derek growled at the invitation and started to trail his hand up her bare waist under her shirt.
He ran his other hand down her thigh and rested it on her knee.
"Der... what are you doing?"
"Showing you who I belong to." He mumbled.
He trailed kisses up her neck and nibbled on her ear "it's you." He whispered in her ear. She could hear a low growl when he talked which made her shiver.
She continued to shake and squirm in his lap from his touch as he continued to pamper her with his love.
"God, you're so hot." He groaned.
Before she could answer, Derek had lifted and flipped her so she was straddling him.
Y/n seized this opportunity to give him a desperate kiss.
They made out for a while, dereks hands traveling all over her body and y/n keeping her hands in his hair and on his face and neck.
Derek slid his hands down her hips and under her to hold her up as he stood.
"We are going to have more fun than this."
Derek walked up the stairs and softly placed her on the bed. He slowly moved in between her legs and hovered over her.
"Come on. Let me show you how much we belong together."

Y/ns POV
After our long night.
Derek and I separated with a sigh.
We breathed heavily and laid next to each other.
I looked at him and scooted closer into his bare chest.
"We are cuddling for the rest of the night." I demanded.
He let out a low chuckle and pulled me to him.
"I love you y/n."
"I love you too Derek. Only me."
"Only you."