Keep your cool

F/f- favorite food
F/d- favorite desert
Requested by BeautifulMax2001 !
~~~~~~
I walked into the kitchen after waking up from a hard sleep.
"Morning sleepyhead." Derek chuckled and smiled at my messy hair and smeared makeup.
"Morning." I groggled back.
Derek kissed me on the forehead and handed me an apple and a donut.
"Wow, two very different things." I pointed out and scoffed as my brows furrowed.
"Well, what can I say? You gotta have the best of both worlds."
I sat on the couch and took a bite of the donut and pointed to him as I allowed myself to swallow.
"Very true."
He sat down next to me and I remembered it was Wednesday.
I groaned aloud to my thoughts in my head and Derek looked over at me.
"What is it?"
"It's training day." I grumbled crossing my arms as I held the red apple in my hand.
"Yeah? It's Wednesday. What's so bad about it? You don't have to train."
"No I know but Erica does." I mumbled under my breath hoping he wouldn't hear but to no surprise he did. Stupid werewolf hearing.
"What do you have against her? She hasn't done anything to you."
"I know that's what aggravates me. At least if she threatened me, I could beat her ass." I rolled my eyes and took a violent bite of the apple.
I looked at the red color and it reminded me of Dereks eyes. His wolf eyes. A particular memory that came up was when he first became an alpha. The first minutes of his new found power. I was there that night when Derek took the life of his own family. It surprised me but didn't at the same time.
I had just asked him to go out with me that morning and you can believe I was slightly regretting it in that moment, but I wouldn't be here if it weren't for it and I wouldn't want to beat up a blonde haired clingy girl if it weren't for it either.
I pulled myself out of my thoughts and looked at Derek who had now moved to the center of the room and removed his shirt.
Damn. I thought to myself, trying to contain my teenage hormones.
The door opened and Erica, Boyd and Isaac walked in.
Boyd gave me a high five which almost knocked me off of the couch.
Boyd was my only good werewolf friend.
Obviously I had Derek but he was my boyfriend.
Erica smirked at Dereks topless body and groaned.
"Well derek, I didn't know you were gonna get all dressed up for me now." She laughed.
I rolled my eyes and stood from the couch. I walked to the bedroom and got my school bag from the bed. I picked up a binder and went back to do my work while everyone trained.
Before I left the room my phone dinged. I stopped and turned to see who texted me.
Not a text but a reminder. Derek and I had a date tonight.
I nodded and went back to the room and sat down.
After training time Boyd and Isaac left. Erica just sat on the couch drinking water.
"Derek remember we have our date tonight. I saw the stuff you cooked up. I can't wait." I smiled and kissed his cheek after grabbing his shoulders.
He smiled back at me and Erica cleared her throat as she got up.
She walked over to the fridge.
"Ooo, Der! You didn't have to cook for me tonight. F/f?! You didn't have to!"
He didn't. I growled in my mind.
Erica sat on the counter and ate a plate of food.
She sighed in content and walked back to the fridge.
She opened the door and saw f/d.
"Oh wow! Derek! This is my favorite!"
She took it out of the fridge and took a big bite out of it.
I was staring to get angry. I could feel my face getting hot and my fingers were tingling.
"Derek you really outdid yourself. If you wanted to go on a date you should have just asked. I would have definitely said yes."
I screamed in my mind and Derek could sense my anger.
Derek leaned to my ear and hushed me.
"We will put in your favorite movie and we can ignore her."
I nodded and sat down on the couch next to Derek.
He cuddled into me and I sighed a sigh of relief.
Erica growled and decided to sit next to Derek.
I clenched my teeth as I tried to keep my cool.
I saw Erica put her hand on Dereks bicep and she scooted and leaned closer. She put her cheek on Dereks shoulder and I was done with it. I shot upward and walked to Erica.
"You have crossed the line! You have been invited into Dereks house and you have violated many comfort zones. You come over for training and that's it. But yet you stayed hours later than you were welcomed, you ate my dinner, my desert and cuddled into my boyfriend. I don't care how insecure you are, you have violated him and you've pissed me off for the last time. Now get OUT!"
Erica did nothing.
"How long am I gonna have to tell you that you're a horrible person and all you do is try to invade and ruin other people's relationships because all of yours are shitty? Huh?! Because I can go all night. I told you to get out now or I will make you get out."
"How are you gonna do that when you're against a werewolf?" She scoffed and looked away from me.
"That's it." I scoffed angrily.
I grabbed her by the wrist and squeezed it as hard as possible. I dragged her throughout the apartment and out the door. I threw her onto the floor and huffed.
"And don't come back over again. Train by yourself."
I slammed the door and walked back to the couch to see Derek in the same position I left him in.
"Thanks for the help babe." I sarcastically thanked.
"I was waiting for you to do that. I thought I shouldn't steal your steam releasing thunder."
I just scoffed and he kissed my forehead as I crossed my arms.
He lowered his voice and slipped out an 'I love you'.
I smiled to myself and cuddled back into him. He played the movie and I watched contently.

Third POV
After three movies y/n had quietly fallen asleep on Derek. Derek smiled at his now calm girlfriend curled up next to him. Derek quietly turned off the movie they were watching and threw a blanket over the two of them.
Derek leaned his head back and closed his eyes.
The sleepy couple was finally silent in the dark apartment.
The moonlight was their only source of light which reflected on their skin.
The couple slept peacefully, just being with each other.