Screw the cross

This does have over exaggerations, stereotypes, and themes of Christianity. In no way is this an accurate description of Christianity or how Christianity should be carried through. Please be aware that the depictions of  Christianity in this story are not accurate or what I plan to spread as fact for the people of Christian belief and is purely for story purposes! Thank you! (Also the reader in this is Christian so if you don't swing that way and you're uncomfortable please skip!)

Also listen to play with fire by Sam Tinnesz to make this one cooler! Also it's just a really good song if you're into alternative music!
~~~~~~~
My necklace dangled violently around my neck as I ran through the forest. I saw those eyes, unholy eyes. They were red, raging and definitely not human. My breath was as fast as my heartbeat. I crunched the leaves violently under my feet as I carried myself to the edge of the forest.
I made it to the lights and the tree line and I slowed down. I placed my hands on my knees and caught my breath quickly.
There was a growl from inside the woods which made me jump out of my skin.
"Shit." I mumbled as I ran again.
I knew in the back of my mind that I wouldn't be able to outrun whatever was chasing me. I quickly glanced back multiple times before I was grabbed by a beast.
I screamed louder than I thought was possible and i was thrown to the forest floor with an hmph. I felt my breath colapse in my lungs and I watched the stars in the dark sky above me.
My ears rang and I felt like blood was dripping slowly out of them.
I tried to sit up but a force threw me back down.
"Let me go demon."
"I'm no demon." A man growled as he held me down.
"Who are you?" I snapped back.
"The names Derek. And I would appreciate it if you wouldn't call me such rude things."
"Whatever. You have the eyes. The red ones I saw earlier don't you?"
He flashed his eyes from a beautiful grey to a blood curdling red.
"What are you?" I ask stepping back and holding my necklace.
"I'm a werewolf."
"Spawn." I muttered.
"Excuse me? I know you probably don't know much about werewolves because of your little sheltered Jesus life but I do have super sensitive ears."
"I am not sheltered! I'm holy!"
"Yeah, about as holy as pre marital sex."
I scoffed at his jokes and he just raised an eyebrow to me.
"What are you going to do little bird? Holy water me?"
"What did you just call me?" I growled at him.
"Little... bird."
I threw a punch toward his face and he caught my fist with his wide hands. He threw me up against a tree and grabbed my necklace. I broke free and turned his back against the tree with my forearm on his neck.
"Let go of my cross." I seethed.
He smirked and looked into my glaring eyes. He dropped the necklace out of his hands and raised his hands up in defense.
"Note to self, don't mess with y/ns boyfriend, Jesus Christ, or you'll get hurt."
"Say one more snarky remark and I'll have you crucified."
"Ooo, What are you going to do? Exercise me?"
I pushed my forearm on his neck into him father and he groaned.
"Okay okay fine. I'm done making fun of you."
"Good." I let go of him and watched him rub his neck. I turned from him and started walking to the edge of the woods.
"Where did you learn to do stuff like that?"
"My dad made me take self defense classes since I was five. In case anyone try to put their hands on me." I spoke not turning to him but still walking.
"Oh, so you're a daddies girl then."
I turned and punched him in the nose making it crack.
"Don't talk about me."
"Ow. Okay but was that necessary?"
"You're getting on my nerves."
"Damn, you don't have to be so violent."
"I do when I feel like I'm in danger and being in front of a creature from hell -thats not supposed to exist- makes me feel like I'm in danger."
"Was the hell part really a needed context?" He asked as the bridge of his nose fused together again.
"Yes I think so." I nodded in content.
He tried to make conversation which I usually replied with a snappy remark or a punch to wherever I see fit until he caught me off guard.
"So is your opinion of me and my kind like your actual opinion or is this was daddy told you to watch out for and what mommy told you to be scared of?"
I stopped in my tracks and my face actually saddened. "Oh, did I pull a heartstring or two?"
I didn't say anything and my brows stayed furrowed
"What is it?" He asked, cutting out the act of teasing me. I turned to him and looked at his human eyes
"I guess I just haven't realized that there is another side to this story. Our stories. I'm so used to my side, the side that says all evil is unchangeable, that I forget that there's another one...your side, the side that says you just want a chance in this world." I grabbed my arms and held them close to myself. "But I could never tell my parents that or they'd have me sacrificed." I scoffed.
"Then don't tell them. Help my side. Experience what I have to live and you can tell me more about your side. After all, I would love to be completely annoyed with your thoughts some more." He smiled at me and held out a hand.
"I don't know..." I hesitated.
"Don't make me Aladdin this shit. I will do it."
"Please don't."
"Then take my hand."
I frowned and looked at it.
"I can show you the worlllldddd..." he whispered "shining shimmering splendid."
"Okay okay! Just stop!" I slapped my hand in his and he laughed loudly.
"Come on little bird. Let's go explore some hell world!"