When you forgot mine

Warnings: fighting
~~~

I walked into the room with my face red and my hands as cold as ice.
I shut the apartment door and set all my stuff down. I walked into dereks room and he looked up at me with sadness and anger in his eyes.
"Are you okay?" I ask as I set my keys on his desk.
"Why do your clothes smell like someone else?"  He asked, turning to meet my gaze slowly.
"What do you mean?"
"You're clothes. They smell like someone else."
"Well I do have friends." I slightly snapped.
"You know what I mean. Are you cheating on me?"
I was completely appalled by his judgement.
"How could you ever think that?" I asked in anger.
"Well I'm not the one reeking of other hormones."
"Well at least I'm not the one who accused their girlfriend as soon as she stepped in the door!" I shouted.
"There is no need to yell at me. I can hear just fine thank you."
"Well then hear this. If you think I'm gonna be that shallow and low then you can forget about ever knowing who I am, because you obviously didn't pay attention that much in the first place."
I snatched my keys from the desk and hauled ass out of the door.
Derek ran behind me as I made my way to my car. He stopped me from closing my door and pulled me out of the car.
"Don't touch me!"
"Just tell me what you were doing!"
"Derek! I am aloud to hang out with other people outside of you! I'm sorry you're so needy all the damn time but that doesn't mean you can accuse me of cheating on you as soon as I step in that door." I paused for a moment before I continued to speak " I was so looking forward to  our movie night tonight too, but I guess you think I already saw a movie with another guy, huh?"
I shook my head, scoffed and got into my car. Derek threw open the door and pulled me out.
"I thought I told you to never touch me again."
"What happened to you?" He asked furrowing his brows.
"What happened to me? Me?! Oh you have got it so twisted buddy. You're the one who went off the deep end! You're the one who's had something happen to them and I don't know what but at this point I don't care."
"Nothing has happened to me! I'm just trying to protect you!"
"Yeah try stalking!"
"When did you stop trusting me?" He shouted
"The day you forgot about mine." I didn't yell it, or even say it in a loud voice, but it shocked the hell out of him.
"I never once doubted your trust."
"Really? Because it seems like you just did."
I ended it there by getting in the car and driving away.
If that's how he wanted to be, fine with me. I don't care anymore.
Goodbye Derek Hale.