We Poly, bois 2

Smut warning!

Dick yawned as he woke up, pressed between two warm and sturdy chests. "Hey, Dickie. Sleep good?" Wally kissed his cheek. 

Dick nodded, and Artemis wrapped her arms around his waist. 

"Good. Now, I believe we had a little something planned last night." 

"We did?" 

"You fell asleep, so we saved it for today." Wally sat Dick up, kissing along his neck. Artemis slipped her hands under Dick's shirt, squeezing his chests as she nibbled on his ear. 

Dick's breath hitched, his body going limp under their touch. "Such a good boy for us, Dickie. You're our little good boy." Artemis whispered in his ear. They stripped him, throwing his clothes as they continued to tease him. They all knew Dick was weak against hickeys, so they made sure to leave plenty for him. On his neck, shoulder, back, stomach, wherever they could find.

Artemis trailed her hands down, brushing a finger over Dick's hole. Dick whimpered, wanting to press down on it, but being held still. "I think someone wants to be filled." 

"Well, why not? He has been a good boy for us." That drove Dick crazy. He loved being praised, loved whatever he could get, and now they were teasing him with it. So not fair. 

"Keep him here. I've got to get something." Artemis slid off the bed, going to the closet and pulling out a box. Wally kept palming Dick, pulling soft moans from his lips.

Artemis came back, a bottle of lube in her hand and a strap on around her waist. "When did you get that?" 

"When you were gone. Someone had to take care of our boy while you weren't here." Artemis smirked, pulling a condom out of her nightstand drawer and tossing it to Wally. 

"How are we doing this?" 

"I figured I'd go in while he sucks you off, then you can go in." Artemis lubed her fingers up, pushing one past Dick's rim. Dick moaned, his back arching as Artemis rubbed against his prostate.

"C-Close, ah!" Dick jumped as Artemis jabbed his prostate, a second finger sliding in. 

"Just a little longer, Dickie, you can do it." Wally whispered on his ear. 

"Be easy on him, now. He's only had one partner for a few weeks." Dick felt like he couldn't breathe. It all felt so good, but he couldn't cum yet. Wally had said no. He had to be a good boy, had to follow the rules.

Artemis had gotten to four fingers now, pumping them in and out quickly. Dick was holding onto Wally, shaking as he tried to hold it in. His stomach was hurting, a fiery pain that he needed to relieve. "He's ready." Artemis announced, pulling her fingers out. Dick almost whined, but bit his lip. 

"You first." Wally held Dick to his chest, hands pulling apart the thick globes in his hand.

Dick was slowly lowered onto the cool length, his walls seizing up around it. It was something Artemis had gotten three weeks ago, right after Wally left. It was easily a foot long, thick too, and it had left Dick a shaking mess every time she used it. When Dick finally got to the base, he shuddered, feeling the toy up in his stomach. He whimpered again, feeling so full he couldn't stand it.

"Come on, don't hide it. Show him." Artemis made Dick sit back, revealing the lump that protruded in Dick's stomach. 

"Damn. That long?" 

Artemis nodded. "I told him to think it was you, so he wouldn't miss you as badly. He's been a good boy for me, while you've been gone."

"What about you? Did you get any release?"