Couple things 2

"I'm telling you, Artie, it's perfect!" Wally exclaimed happily, having told the archer his plan. "He better be as much of a science nerd as you are if you're taking him to the science fair." Artemis sighed, raising her bow and shooting at the target again. "I've taken him to them before. Nothing can go wrong!" "Good luck, and don't die."

"Who's not dying?" Robin asked as he walked in. "Your boyfriend." "He tell you about our date?" "Yep." "Speaking of our date, we need to go! We're going to be late." Wally picked Dick up, speeding off. Artemis shook her head. "Speedsters."
➰➰
"Wally? Something's wrong with Dick." Tim called to the speedster. They were currently at the Manor, and Wally was in the kitchen. "What's wrong?" "He's laughing to himself like the Joker." "Why didn't you tell me sooner? He's going on a sugar high!" Wally yelped, running towards Tim's voice.

He yelped again as a foot tripped him and a door slammed behind him. "What the heck?" "You and my brother need to screw each other already. You're not coming out until then." Tim shouted through the door. Wally looked towards Dick, who shrugged. "Your brothers are weird." "Are you complaining about the situation?" "No, I'm just saying their weird."
➰➰
"Someone needs to take me out." Dick sighed. "Like, on a date, or with a sniper rifle?" Wally asked. "Surprise me." "Alright. Let's go. We're going to the candy shop in Central."
➰➰
"I knew it! You two are having sex!" Damian shouted as he burst into Dick's room. Dick and Wally were laying on the bed, both on opposite sides. "Wally, why didn't you tell me? I would've put my book down." Dick looked at Wally. Wally shrugged. "I didn't know either."
➰➰
"Hey, do you think I can fit fifteen marshmallows into my mouth?" Wally asked. He, Dick, and Roy were in Titans tower, bored out of their minds.

Roy looked over at him, a disgusted look on his face. "You're a hazard to society." "And a coward. Do twenty." Dick smirked, leaping over the couch to watch his boyfriend fit twenty five marshmallows into his mouth.
➰➰
"I've done a lot of dumb stuff." Wally declared. "I witnessed you do the dumb stuff." Artemis sighed. "I recorded the dumb stuff." Roy sniggered. "I joined you in the dumb stuff." Robin smiled. "I tried to stop you from doing the dumb stuff!" Kaldur shouted.
➰➰
Wally had lost Dick in a crowd. "This calls for desperate measures." Wally sighed. "What are you doing." Artemis asked. "Wally West is available!" "Like hell he is!" "Found him."
➰➰
"You're smiling. Did something good happen?" Artemis asked the acrobat. "Can't I just smile because I feel like it?" "La'gaan tripped on the stairs." Wally smiled.
➰➰
"It's really muggy out today." Wally smirked at Dick. "If I go outside, and all our mugs are out there, I'm leaving you." Wally took a sip from his bowl.
➰➰
"Let me see what you have!" Wally called. "A knife!" Dick called back, running away from the speedster. "No!"
➰➰
"How high was I last night?" Dick asked, having been on pain killers for an injury he'd gotten. "You forgot what milk was and called it cereal water. You also called waffles pancakes with abs, and you said I would be Barry from the Bee Movie if I was an animal."
➰➰
Wally knocked on Dick's door. "Dick, open up!" "It all started when I was thirteen." "Dick, babe, we've been dating for three years. Open the door."
➰➰
"Did it hurt?" Wally asked Dick. "When I fell from heaven?" He sighed. "No, when you fell from the vending machine." Dick looked at him in confusion. "Cause you a snack." "Wally!"
➰➰
"Since it's impossible to know which part of my life is the middle, I've decided to have an ongoing crisis." "Dick, it's one in the morning. Please go to bed."
➰➰
"Hi, welcome to Applebee's, would you like the apples or the bees?" Robin asked over the intercom of the Light base they'd infiltrated. "Bees?" Ivy asked. "You have selected the bees. KF, bring em out!" Kid Flash was in the rafters, shaking a jar of bees. He released them and sped to the speaker room, watching chaos ensue. "Have I ever told you how much I love you?" "Yes, you have."