We Poly, bois 3

Smut warning! You know the drill

Artemis dragged Wally through the yard, opening the basement doors. "Artie, what did I do?" 

"What did you do? You freaked Dick out, that's what you did! The poor thing thought you were dead! He was crying! I had to tell him that you weren't dead, that you were just unconscious, when it was just a joke? I had to sedate him because he wouldn't calm down. That's what you did."

Artemis pulled him down the stairs, yanking his shirt off and pushing him against the wall. She tied his hands above his head, letting them hang on a hook that kept him on his tip toes. "I didn't mean to make him freak out, it was an accident!" 

"Guess what we did when Dick played pranks that scared us? We punished him. You don't get to do that to him and expect to get away with it!"

As stated before, Wally had pulled a prank that had convinced Dick he was dead. Artemis was rightfully pissed, and had dragged Wally down to the basement. The basement was reserved for punishments, and had plenty of contraptions that Dick had helped come up with. It also held most of their toys, which was also Dick's idea. There was a chute that connected their room and the basement, so they could hide any toys in case unexpected guests came over, as well as a concealed elevator, to get them upstairs quickly. They kept it very clean, so nobody got too hurt during their sessions.

Artemis went over to the closet, grabbing four things. "Artie? What are those?" 

"These are what you'll be wearing while we do this. I may be lenient with one towards the end, but you're not getting the others off until you've learned your lesson." Artemis lectured as she tightened the blindfold, making sure it wouldn't slip down Wally's face.

"Open up." Wally opened his mouth and almost gagged. It was Artemis' favorite muzzle for punishments, which had a seven inch silicon dildo on the inside. Wally would be forced to hold his mouth open for the rest of the punishment, which usually left his jaw aching. She also attached a cock ring on his base, making sure it was tight enough that nothing could get past it. Finally, she attached the inhibitor collar, to make sure Wally didn't try to leave before he was properly punished.

Artemis grabbed the riding crop from the table, letting it drag over Wally's skin. It went down, from his chest, to his stomach, to his thighs, and back up again. Wally shivered at its touch, anticipating the first strike. He knew, from previous sessions, that Artemis did not play with that thing.

Artemis let it slap his thigh, leaving the skin with a burning feeling. Wally jumped, a muffled sound slipping past the toy. She let it hit his other thigh, a little harsher than before. Wally had watch one punishment session go on for hours once, and she wasn't half as pissed as she was now.

Artemis let the crop leave its marks everywhere, hitting his chest, his arms, his legs. She was careful to avoid his aching erection and his face, but everywhere else was free game. Wally wasn't sure he'd be able to sit for a few days after this.

Artemis finally set the crop down, looking at her work. It was a little hard to see in the soft light, but she could see the red marks that were sure to stay there for a while, especially now that Wally had the collar on. "Are you starting to learn your lesson?" Wally nodded, but she didn't come any closer. Didn't touch him.

Artemis' phone started ringing. She walked over to it, picking it up and holding it to her ear. "Hey, baby. What's up?" Wally stained to hear. That was Dick. 

"Where are you? I woke up and you were gone, both of you." 

"Calm down sweetie. Just breathe for me, okay? Wally and I are in the basement. He needed to learn a lesson. Did you have a nightmare?"