Jittery

Dick was shaking, holding the small box close to his chest. He was waiting for Wally outside his office, hoping what he had was good enough for Wally. Wally meant everything to him.

He smiled as he saw the redhead. "Hey, Dickie. Wasn't expecting you here." Wally kissed Dick's forehead. "I know, but I wanted to give you something. You're always making me feel special, and I wanted to return the favor."

Dick slowly handed Wally the box. "You don't have to do they, Dickie. I love being able to give you stuff. You're always giving things up for others, including your health. I love bring able to make you feel special." Wally kissed Dick's cheek. "I know, but I wanted to do something. Give and take, right? So, I've been looking for ways to try and do that's when this popped up."

Wally opened it to see a picture frame. "Electronic frame. Only one of its kind. Takes pictures, photos, you can transfer onto it, battery never runs out as long as it's near a window. We don't have a lot of photos besides online ones, and I thought you might like that." Dick smiled.

Wally pulled Dick into a hug. "Thank you, angel. I love it. How did you get your hands on it?" "One of the men we saved a week ago had this, and wasn't using it. So he said take it. I tried not to at first, but he insisted. And I looked it up, this is the only frame of this brand to still exist. Do you like it?" Dick twisted his Tati's ring, which had been given to him when he and his Mami had died.

"Baby, I love it. I love anything you want to give. I don't care about your mood, I just know it's from you, and it's special. Believe me, I will always love them." Wally spun around with Dick, making him giggle. Wally loved it. He was always worried he would never amount to Wally in the love department. He was taught hide your emotions, despite how many times he broke that rule.

"Dickie, you ok? Your hands are shaking." Wally asked, gently turning one of Dick's hands over. "Yeah. Just nervous." "How come?" "I was scared you wouldn't like it. You're always giving me the best things I could ask for. I wanted to make sure it was perfect." Dick smiled.

Wally chuckled. "Babe, anything you give me is perfect. This can go in my office, and I'll be able to gawk over your beauty in the office. I'll never not love something you give me. I promise. I love it, Dick, just like I love you. You don't ever have to worry about something not being perfect. I love you, Dickie. I love you more than words can say." Dick smiled and kissed Wally. "I love you too. Not even the stars above shine as bright as you."