Massage

Smut warning! Don't like, don't read.

Dick sighed as he closed the door, hanging his coat up and trudging to the couch. He'd just come home from one of the most intense training sessions he'd ever had, and he could feel the knots in his body already. He could barely move.

"Hey, Dickie. How was training?" Wally asked, sitting in front of the couch. "Painful." "That bad?" "You try training with a kryptonian who feels they have something to prove, then we'll talk." "Would a massage help?" "Definitely."

Wally picked Dick up, bringing him to the bedroom. He could feel how tense the acrobat was, and felt bad. Dick hated being tense, absolutely hated it, and Wally knew that.

"Back hurt worst?" Wally asked, setting Dick on the edge of the bed. "Yeah." Dick winced, hands going to rub at the aches. "Nope. That's my job today." Wally stopped him, laying a towel down. "Can you read my mind?" "No, but I can read your body. I'll know where to go."

Dick sighed, letting Wally gently pull his clothes off. Wally could already see spots he needed to work on, and wondered what exactly made him that tense. He'd been through training sessions before, and had never gotten this tense.

"Lay down on the towel. I'm gonna try to get these knots out." Wally instructed, grabbing lotion from the bathroom. Dick forced himself to move, laying on his stomach with his head on a pillow. His body hurt like hell.

Wally came back, sitting beside Dick and spreading lotion on his hands. "Where do you want me to start?" "Anywhere is fine." Wally went to Dick's shoulder, gently rubbing at the knot there. Dick hissed, hiding his face in the pillow. "Sorry, babe. I'm trying to do this without hurting you." Wally apologized. "You're good. Just, ow! Keep going."

Wally continued, rubbing at the knot as it got smaller and smaller, until it eventually disappeared. Dick sighed, rolling his shoulder. "Better?" "Better. Now we've got about…seventeen to go." "That many?" "Getting thrown into a wall kinds tenses you up."

"Why did you get thrown into a wall?!" "I told you, I went against a kryptonian that was eager to please. I got lucky I didn't have a concussion." "Why didn't you tell me?" "Didn't want you to worry."

Wally frowned, but started working on another knot. This one was smaller, and took less time than the one before, but probably still hurt. He could tell Dick was trying to sit still, but he kept squirming, trying to get away from the hands pressing down on the sore spots.

After about two hours, Wally finally got the last knot out. Dick was shaking, but sighed in relief. "You okay? I didn't do too much, did I?" Wally asked, wiping his hands on the towel. "M' fine. Just need a minute." Dick smiled at the older, although it was a shaky smile.

Wally smiled back, laying down next to the younger. "I love you." "Love you too, Walls. You should've been there, though." "Oh, yeah?" "Yeah. Even though I got thrown into a wall, I still kicked Connor's ass." "It's not as good as yours." "Everybody knows that, Walls. You should've seen his face, though. Looked shocked that he got his butt handed to him." "Well, he messed with the most flexible acrobat in the world. All you had to do was pull a few monkey tricks, and he was down."

Dick giggled, laying down on Wally's chest. "Yeah, although it was a lot harder with my back." "Yeah. Tell me next time you get all those knots, okay? I know some of those are older than others." "Dang. I was hoping you wouldn't notice." "Well, I noticed. Tell me next time." "As long as you tell me when you plan on drinking any Monsters." "Deal."

Wally slid his hands down Dick's back, grabbing a handful of his famous derriere. "Watch your hands, pretty boy, or they might get hurt." "I'm just trying to reward you for doing so good." "Mhmm. You just wanna get inside me." "You tellin me you don't want it?" "I never said that, I just said watch it."

Wally grinned, circling a finger around Dick's hole. He heard Dick's breath hitch, and he smirked. He loved being able to take Dick down, to dominate him where nobody else could. He loved making Dick crumble with just a few touches.

Wally leans his head down, capturing Dick's lips with his own. Dick moaned, kissing back and wrapping his arms around Wally's neck. Wally flipped them over, putting Dick on the bottom. Dick looked so pretty, splayed out under him while his hole fluttered against Wally's finger.

Wally grabbed the lotion again, using it as lube as he pushed his finger in. Dick moaned, giving Wally the opportunity he needed to slip his tongue in. Dick practically went limp, letting Wally do what he wanted with his body.

Wally stuck a second finger in, moving down to suck a mark into Dick's neck. Dick wrapped his fingers in Wally's hair, gently pushing him down. He loved how it all felt, loved how his body had gone from pain to pleasure thanks to the man above him.

Wally slid a second finger in, searching for Dick's prostate in the process. In the meantime, he kept making marks on Dick's skin, going from his neck, to his collarbones, and then to his pecs. Hell, they looked amazing. If Wally had just a picture of his pecs, he would've sworn they were a woman's breasts.

Wally wrapped his lips around Dick's nipple, sucking on it gently. Dick moaned again, squirming from the stimulations. Wally always knew how to make him feel good, and he used that knowledge well. The idea was only furthered when he found Dick's prostate, pressing against it with his fingers over and over again.

Dick arched his back, arms wrapping around Wally to pull him close. Wally added his third finger, scissoring and stretching Dick open. He was so soft, his walls trying to suck Wally's fingers in deeper. Wally couldn't wait to get inside.

Wally withdrew his fingers, going for the lotion bottle again. Dick grabbed his wrist, motioning to the nightstand. "Actual lube, please. I'm not sure that stuff is too safe for your genitals." He huffed. "If that's what you want." Wally smiled, putting the lotion on the nightstand and grabbing the lube from the drawer.

Dick wrapped his legs around Wally's waist, waiting for Wally to hurry up and get inside. For a speedster, he could be awfully slow sometimes. "You ready?" Wally asked, pressing against Dick's entrance. "I've been ready, now hurry - oh!" Dick gasped, arching his back as Wally thrust into him.

Wally wasted no time, putting Dick's legs over his shoulder and thrusting into him like a wild animal. The breath was knocked out of Dick's chest, his hands scrambling to hold onto Wally's chest. Wally wasn't giving him any breaks, biting and kissing at his neck at the same time.

"Wally, Sunt atât de aproape. Te rog, nu te opri!" Dick begged. Wally smirked, speeding up. Dick was really into it this time if he was speaking Romanian. It was rare he could get Dick to start spouting his first language, but he always loved it when he did.

Dick clamped down on Wally, arching his back off the bed as he came. Wally pressed himself tightly to Dick, locking their lips together as he came inside the avian. They stilled for a few second, panting and breathing in the other's scent.

"That, was hot." Wally chuckled, pulling out. "What can I say? It felt good." Dick smiled wearily, brushing the hair out of his face. "Wanna get cleaned up?" "Yeah. Just give me a second. My stomach feels weird." "Did I get up there?" "'Did I get up there?' Of course you did! You do it every time!" "You've never told me that!" "You couldn't see the bulge in my stomach?" "Nope. Guess I'm gonna have to do it again, to see for myself." "Fine, but you're cleaning up." "Deal."