Big Sis Artemis

Artemis looked down as Dick flopped on her bed. "What's got you down, little wing?" She asked as she sat next to Nightwing. "Boy trouble." "Oh no. What did Wally do now?" "I've been dropping hints for weeks that I like him, and he still hasn't caught on. How can one guy be so smart, yet so clueless at the same time?" Dick groaned, one arm laying on his face.

"I have no idea. Tell you what: I get Wally on a blind date with you. Tell him there's a guy at the movie theater who's dying to meet him, and wants to see a movie together." "I suppose. What if he doesn't take it?" "He'll take it. You know the movie theater downtown, the one that has almost twenty theaters?" "Yeah." "Go to that one. I'll get you two tickets, and you show Wally yours. He'll show you his, and you two have yourself a date."

Dick wrapped his arms around Artemis. "You're the best, Artie." "I know. Now go get ready. Nothing too fancy, but nothing too raggy. And I swear to God, if you wear skinny jeans." "But Artie! I've got to show off this beautiful body sometime." Dick play pouted. "Just go get ready." Artemis said, pushing him out.

As she was walking towards the zeta beams, Wally walked up to her. "Hey, Artemis. Can I talk to you?" "Yeah. What's up, Wally?" Artemis turned around, leaning against the wall. "I think I'm falling for Dick. Every time I see him, I'm always noticing something new, I get this weird little flutter in my stomach around him, and he's just…I don't know. I think he likes me too, but I'm not sure. Any advice?"

Artemis smiled. Fate was in her favor. "Actually, I do. What I'm going to do is get Dick on a blind date with you. You know the movie theater downtown, the one with, like, twenty theaters?" "Yeah. But why-" "Just trust me. I'll get you a ticket. You show Dick your ticket, and you go into the movie together. You successfully have your first date." Artemis smiled. "You're sure this will work?" "Absolutely. I'll take care of the tickets, you get ready. Nothing fancy, but nothing that looks like you don't care. Go take care of that, and I'll go get the tickets."

Wally hugged her. "Thank you!" "No problem. Now go." Artemis smiled, pushing him towards the rooms. Wally laughed, walking away. "I will." Artemis simply shook her head. Boys.

Dick was nervous, to say the least. Would Wally even stay? Did he even like Dick? It seemed like questions seemed to come three times as quickly as he could answer them. Dick was looking around, watching for the red hair he loved.

When the two found each other, they started laughing. "Artemis?" Wally asked. "Artemis. Star Wars?" "Star Wars. Shall we?" "We shall." Dick wrap his arm around Wally's and smiled. "Remind me to thank her when we get back." "Remind me, and we can do it together." Wally smiled back.