I still need you 2

Dick had been home for six days. He'd slept the first two days, snuggled into Wally's side. Alfred decided to wait to give him a haircut until he could sit up without swaying. He did, however, pull it out of Dick's face and clipped it with some of Barbara's supplies. If he tried hard enough, he could probably braid it.

Dick's stomach couldn't handle solid food. He'd only been fed once a week, and he'd never gotten anything good for him. It was all old, sometimes rotted. Dick never ate the rotted stuff. Alfred was starting with small portions, trying to get Dick back on his normal schedule.

Bruce, Wally, and Alfred decided it was time Dick reunited with his kids. It had been long enough, and Dick had been asking when he could see them again. They weren't allowed in the cave yet, but Dick could be brought upstairs. He'd been away from them long enough.

Wally carried Dick to the living room, holding him close. Ever since Dick had been brought back, he'd found it hard to even think of leaving him. Dick was too weak to be left alone, and he'd been gone for so long. He just couldn't be alone anymore.

Wally set Dick on the couch, kissing his forehead. Dick's hair had been trimmed to its usual length, which surprised Wally. He'd expected Alfred to cut more off. He was glad Alfred didn't.

"Wally, do they think…do they think I left them?" Dick whispered. "No. No, they don't. John got into a fight at school because some kid said you'd left for another family. Adam refuses to listen to them when they talked about it, and Gracie scared them out of talking about it. I found her a few times, listening to the message in her bear. If they though you left them, they wouldn't do that." Wally smiled, cupping Dick's cheek.

Dick heard little footsteps, and everything hit him. He was going to see his kids again. Three people he never stopped thinking of. Three people he never thought he'd see again. They were really here. His breath caught in his throat, his heart beating as fast as Wally's.

Tears came to Dick's eyes as they came into the room. They were right there. "Tati!" Adam shouted, running into Dick's arms. Dick curled around Adam, holding him close and sobbing. Gracie and John quickly joined, and Dick wrapped his arms around them. After a year, he was with them again. He never wanted this moment to end.

Dick eventually pulled back, looking at them with a smile. They seemed so much bigger than he remembered. His babies weren't little anymore. He wouldn't miss anything else with them. That was something he swore to himself.

"So, I hear you got into a fight." Dick looked at John. He blushed. "Well…" "I just have one question. Did you win?" John smiled. "Yeah!" "That's my boy. Who wants to watch a movie?" "You better not be watching a movie without me." Wally giggled, pulling all four into a hug. "Us? Watching a movie without you? Never!" Dick gasped dramatically, putting a hand to his forehead. "Yeah, yeah. I'll get the popcorn." "We'll pick the movie."

Dick sighed as Wally walked into the kitchen. "Got any silly string?" Gracie smiled, pulling a can out. "If he falls asleep during the movie, spray him. We're watching Frozen 2. That sound good?" They all nodded. Wally ended up covered in silly string by the end of the movie.