Valentine's day

Dick and Wally were in bed, cuddling after a long day. It was Valentine's day as well, which meant they had been sneaking kisses and hugs throughout the day. They were finally alone, and Wally couldn't be happier.

Dick chuckled as Wally's lips started kissing along his neck. "Eager much?" "It's been months since we've done anything like this. I think we deserve it." Wally whispered back, searching for Dick's sweet spot. "Alright. But I want to be able to walk in the morning." "Deal."

Their plans were interrupted by a knock on the window, prompting groans from the duo. "Seriously? Now?" Wally sighed. "Let's get this over with, then we go all night." Dick whispered. Wally nodded and rolled over, allowing Dick to sit up.

Dick pulled back the curtain to see Jason supporting Tim, who had a knife in his shoulder. Dick immediately opened the window, helping Jason get Tim inside. Tim was barely awake, stumbling as Jason led him. "What happened?" "There were a few muggers in an alley, so we jumped in to take them down. This guy came towards me while my back was turned. Timbo saw, and took the knife meant for my spine. He's lost blood, and he needs stitches." Jason said, taking off his helmet.

"Wally, get me the medkit. So, any plans for Valentine's day?" "Not die. I see you and West were starting to go at it." "We were, but we can stop if you guys need help. Keep Tim awake, and get him some water." Dick instructed, peeling Tim's mask off. Tim's eyes were squeezed shut, his hands shaking.

Wally appeared next to Dick, the kit in his hands. Dick kissed Wally's cheek before opening it and grabbing disinfectant. "Hey, Timmy, I need you to listen to me. This is about to hurt." Tim nodded, holding onto Jason's hand tightly. "Wally, hold his shoulder down. I need to make sure he doesn't make the wound worse." Dick said, putting disinfectant on a rag.

Dick gently dabbed at Tim's wound, feeling himself wince. Tim was practically crushing Jason's hand, tears leaking from his eyes as he muttered something incoherent. "Stay with us, Timbo. Bruce'll kill my ass if you die on me." "Don't plan…on dying soon." Tim mumbled, trying to hide his pain.

Jason brushed the hair out of Tim's face. Out of all three of his brothers, Jason liked To and Dick the best. The little demon had too much ego. Dick was emotional, and understanding, and allowed his brothers to be themselves. Tim was small, and allowed Jason to hold him when either needed it.

Once Dick stitched and wrapped Tim's shoulder, Jason picked the small form up. "I'll get him home. West, I swear if you hurt my brother-" "He won't. I trust him. Now get Tim home. If Bruce gets mad, tell him blame me." Dick quickly snapped, shooing Jason out.

Wally wrapped his arms around Dick's shoulders. "Now can we do it?" "Alright. But I'm not letting anyone else in." Dick smiled turning around. "How long?" "Until one of us cries stop." "Dangerous game you're playing." "I know. But what's life without a little danger?" "Boring as hell." "I agree. Happy Valentine's day." "Happy Valentine's day, babe."