Until the end of the line 2

Dick had been home for a few hours when he finally found the picture. Wally had been making dinner, and had allowed Dick to roam the apartment. If he needed any help, he was to call out to Wally. So far, Dick didn't need any.

Dick had been in their room when he saw the frame on Wally's desk. Curious, Dick had picked it up and looked at it. Maybe it could give him an idea of what he was missing. At least it could give him an idea of Wally's family.

Dick gasped as he looked at the picture, his knees giving out from under him. Was that really him? Wally considered him family? Sure, he remembered them going on a few dates, but they were kids then. Had they really gotten married?

"Dick? Are you alright?" Wally asked, coming into the bedroom. "How long?" "How long what?" "How long have we been married?" Dick's voice was quiet. "We've been married for three years. We dated for nine. I didn't want to tell you, in case you didn't want that anymore. I wanted you to feel comfortable with the life you choose, instead of feeling forced to go into another one." Wally explained, sitting on the bed.

Dick sat next to him. "If you don't want to be husbands, or boyfriends, I'm okay with that. If you want to go back to being husbands, we'll go back to that. Whatever you feel most comfortable doing."

"Do you want to try something out?" Dick bit his lip. "Sure. What is it?" "Close your eyes." Wally did so, waiting for Dick. A pair of hands grabbed his, and the weight on the bed shifted slightly.

Wally was surprised when a pair of lips met his, although he fought the urge to open his eyes. He kissed back instead, moving one hand up the arm to cup Dick's face. Even just this one kiss was better than anything Wally had experienced in the last month.

Wally took a chance and swept his tongue across Dick's bottom lip, hoping he wasn't crossing any lines. Much to his surprise, Dick allowed the speedster access. Wally darted his tongue in, trying to reach every crevice he could. The arm holding Dick's other hand wrapped around his back, pulling him closer.

They finally pulled back for air, a strand of saliva connecting them. "So, what did that do?" Wally panted. "That just confirmed it." "Confirmed what?" "You've got yourself a husband again." Wally chuckled, grabbing Dick's wrists and pinning him down. "Allow me to make this past month up to you, then." "Gladly. Until the end of the line?" "Until the end of the line."