f i f t y

It's been three weeks since Taehyung found out that he was pregnant. He's been having to ask Jeongguk to keep the boys more often but aside from that he's been hiding it well.

He's been too busy with the boys and working to go to the doctor to discuss an abortion but he's planning to do it soon, especially since he's unsure of how far along he is. He just wants to do it before anyone finds out.

"Did you want me to keep them Wednesday too?" Jeongguk asks from the other line. "So you can go to the doctor."

"W-What?" Taehyung asks, somewhat flustered by Jeongguk asking about the doctor.

"You been saying that you weren't feeling well for a while now, Taehyung. Shouldn't you go get a check-up?"

Taehyung sighs in relief, he needs to come up with a new excuse if he wants Jeongguk to continue to believe him. "N-No, I'll be fine to get them on Wednesday."

"Alright, make sure you take care of yourself. I'll see you Wednesday."

"I will, see you then."

Taehyung sighs as he ends the call with Jeongguk, leaning forward against his steering wheel as he musters up the courage to go inside where he knows Joohyuk is waiting for him. He walks inside after a few minutes, carrying some papers he needed to grade in his hands.

"Sorry I'm later than usual, Joohyuk." He says closing the front door, making sure to lock it before turning around. "I got caught up grading papers."

Taehyung walks into the kitchen where Joohyuk sits at the table with his drink in his hand.

"What?" He asks when Joohyuk looks at him with an odd expression.

"Do you have something you want to tell me, Taehyung?" The older asks bringing the drink to his lips and downing it without flinching.

"What?" Taehyung asks again, his voice more unsure than it was before as Joohyuk stands up.

"Don't play dumb, Taehyung, you're just going to piss me off." Joohyuk says rolling his eyes as he towers over the brunette. "Just come out with it."

"Come out with what, Joohyuk?" He asks stepping away from the older.

Joohyuk laughs impatiently as he reaches into his jacket pocket and pulls out the pregnancy test. "I found this in the trash bin under your bathroom sink." He says slamming the stick on the counter. "Now, are you still going to act clueless or are you going to explain?"

"What do you want me to explain?" Taehyung asks looking up at Joohyuk with a fearful look in his eyes.

"I want you to explain why you didn't fucking tell me that you were pregnant!" Joohyuk exclaims suddenly, making Taehyung flinch. "Why wouldn't you tell me this?"

"Because, Joohyuk, I don't..." The brunette hesitates as tears form in his eyes. "I don't want to keep it."

"Excuse me?" The older asks narrowing his eyes. "I'm sorry, do you think that's your decision to make?"

"I can't have this baby, Joohyuk." Taehyung says shaking his head with tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry."

"This baby isn't just yours, you have no right to make that decision." Joohyuk says stepping closer to Taehyung, towering over him. "You had no right to keep this from me."