s e v e n t y - s i x

"It was so unexpected but it was cute at the same time."

Taehyung smiles as Seokjin goes on about Saebin's Christmas surprise for Namjoon.

"So is that a thing now permanently?" The brunette asks. "He calls him dad?"

"Pretty much all the time now." Seokjin says. "They're both still getting used to it but it's becoming a regular thing."

"That's great, hyung. I know it makes Namjoon happy." Taehyung nods as he looks at the instructions for the bouncer he was putting together. "I'm happy that you guys are still doing well."

"Me too." Seokjin chuckles. "So when do your parents get back?"

    "Probably sometime next week." Taehyung sighs. "They want to be here to take me to the hospital on Thursday."

    "That's good. I was worried about you going alone." Seokjin says as he checks on Yebin, who is fast asleep in her car seat as they talk. "How are you feeling?"

    "I don't feel too bad honestly." The brunette says looking up at Seokjin for a second. "I have everything I need and I feel good about the cesarean."

    "I'm glad. You have a lot more energy than you did when you were this far along with the boys." Seokjin chuckles.

    "I can't afford to not have energy right now." Taehyung says. "I have to stay focused."

    "I understand." Seokjin nods. "I'm really proud of you, Tae. You've come a long way in such a short amount of time."

Taehyung smiles at Seokjin's words. "Thank you, hyung. I couldn't have done it without you."

Seokjin chuckles as the front door opens and Jeongguk walks in. "Hey, Gguk."

    "Hey, hyung. I didn't know you were here." The ravenette smiles as he shuts the door. "What's happening?"

    "Nothing, I came so Taehyung wouldn't be lonely." The older says jokingly. "You're just getting off?"

    "Yeah, I just came to annoy him really." Jeongguk says joining them on the living room floor. "What's this?"

    "It's a bouncer." Taehyung says gesturing to the box. "Why are you off so early?"

    "Nothing's really going on at the office." Jeongguk shrugs. "Most everyone's still out of town for the holidays."

Taehyung nods as he pieces together the bouncer, not really that interested in what's going on at the office.

Yebin fusses in her car seat, squirming a bit as she stretches her arms. Seokjin shushes her as he rocks her car seat.

    "Can I hold her, hyung?" Jeongguk asks, already moving to get her.

    "Yeah, go for it." Seokjin chuckles.

    "What's Saebin doing today, hyung?" Jeongguk asks as he picks Yebin up from her seat.

    "His home schooling program just added a boys volleyball team so he's at tryouts today until five-thirty." The older says checking his phone.

    "Is there any sport he doesn't play?" Taehyung chuckles.

    "Football and waterpolo." Seokjin answers. "I let him tryout for whatever sport he wants, I can't help if he makes the team."

    "But even when he's on a team he's doing piano or choreo on weekends." Jeongguk points out. "He's busier than all three of us combined."

    "He has choreo once a week and piano every other week." Seokjin defends. "He's not as busy as you guys think."