n i n e t y

~Five years later...~

Kids ages:

Kim Saebin~ 13
Kim Yebin~ 5

Kim Jaehyung~ 7
Kim Hanjae~ 7
Kim Jaein~ 5

Jung Minseok~ 4

~

"Jaein if you bite again me I swear to god~"

"Ahhhh~!"

"Appa, make her stop!!"

"I'm trying~ Ah! She fucking bit me again, Taehyung!"

Taehyung groans as he walks into the kitchen, his reading glasses on top of his head holding his hair out of his face.

"I asked for thirty minutes, Jeongguk." He says. "Thirty, not even an hour."

"I know, and believe me I've been trying to~ Kim Jaein, you better not~" Jeongguk is cut off by the sound of the closet door shutting. "I've been trying to give her cough syrup for the last ten minutes."

"You should've just bribed her with food." Taehyung says going to get her out of the downstairs closet.

"Daddy, Jaein keeps yelling." Hanjae says walking into the kitchen with his hands over his ears.

"Take your hands down, Hanjae, nobody's yelling." Taehyung says ruffling his hair as he walks past him. "Out of the closet, Jaein. Don't make me say it twice please." He says opening the door for the five year old.

"Don't wanna drink it!" She screams, plopping down on the floor of the closet.

"That's one strike, can you come out of the closet please?"

"No, no, no~!"

"Two strikes," Taehyung warns. "That's close to three, what are you going to do? Are you coming out of the closet or going upstairs for timeout?"

"No, dada!" Jaein cries dramatically, rubbing her tiny fists against her eyes to dry her nonexistent tears.

"Appa's going to give you your medicine and you're going to take some time to reflect on your behavior." Taehyung says picking her up, she squirms and fights but he doesn't let her down.

"Why is she screaming, daddy?" Hanjae asks from where he's clinging to Jeongguk.

"Because she doesn't like the medicine." Jeongguk answers, getting the small cup of medicine ready. "It's the only way she'll feel better though." Jeongguk forces the cough syrup into her mouth, telling her not to spit it out.

"Upstairs you go." Taehyung says turning to leave. "Get Jaehyung off the computer, I know he didn't do his homework."

"I did too do it!" Jaehyung says walking into the kitchen just as Taehyung is walking out.

"Then let me see it." The brunette says stopping at the threshold.

"...I did it at school, I left it in my cubby." Jaehyung shrugs. "I'll let you see tomorrow."

"You know what happens if I get another unsatisfactory progress report, Jae." Taehyung says leaving the kitchen.

"Anyways, Appa, I need you to come put your credit card number in the computer." Jaehyung says climbing up onto a stool.

"Excuse me?"

"C'mon it's really important, I swear."

Jeongguk shakes his head, a look of disbelief on his face. "Get out of my face."