n i n e t y - n i n e

"What's going on?"

    "Nothing's going on."

Taehyung narrows his eyes at Yoongi, waiting for him to tell him the truth.

    "What? Nothing's going on, I'm serious." The older stresses. "You didn't come here just to pry did you?"

    "I'm not prying," Taehyung laughs as he follows Yoongi in. "You sounded weird when we talked yesterday."

    "I don't know why." Yoongi says leading him to the living room before taking a seat on the couch.

    "Hey, Taehyung," Hoseok says walking into the living room with Minseok on his hip.

    "Hey," Taehyung smiles when he sees them. "Are you working today?"

    "Everyday," Hoseok chuckles as he sits Minseok down. "I'm leaving now actually."

    "Oh, well have a good night." Taehyung says.

    "Thanks, baby, see you." The older says grabbing his keys and walking out of the house as he looks down at his phone.

Taehyung looks back to Yoongi after Hoseok is gone, finding his gaze focused on Minseok as the toddler busies himself on his LeapPad.

    "Are you sure you're okay, hyung?" Taehyung asks again. "I'm asking because I'm worried about you."

    "There's nothing to worry about." Yoongi says. "We have this conversation every time we talk, Taehyung. I'm sick of talking about it all the time."

Taehyung nods, falling silent. "Sorry."

    "It's fine," Yoongi shrugs. "Have you told the kids?"

    "Not yet," Taehyung sighs. "I still don't feel like I'm completely out of the woods."

    "You'll never be completely out of the woods, not as a male carrier." Yoongi says looking at Taehyung. "That's what they told me when I was pregnant with Minseok."

    "I know, it's just so early still." The brunette says. "I'm not showing much so I still have time to wait."

    "Okay," Yoongi nods. "I'm sure they'll be excited."

    "Yeah," Taehyung chuckles. "This is gonna be my last pregnancy, it's kind of bittersweet."

    "I can't believe you're going to have four kids." Yoongi says. "I never thought either of us would have kids."

    "I know, it's insane." Taehyung smiles, trailing off a little as he thinks about everything that's happened in his life that led him here.

    "How's Jeongguk?" Yoongi asks. "I haven't heard from him in a while."

    "He's good." Taehyung nods. "He's just been working and going to see Saebin lately."

    "Saebin's coming along?"

    "Jeongguk says he's making progress."

Yoongi nods. "Its crazy how young kids are these days dealing with mental illnesses."

    "I know. It's hard for them to know how to ask for help when they don't even understand what it is they're feeling." Taehyung sighs. "I'm glad Seokjin and Namjoon are helping him."

    "Yeah, it'll be good for him." Yoongi says, his gaze traveling back to Minseok.

Taehyung sighs, falling silent as he watches Yoongi's expression change. A lot has happened between Yoongi and Hoseok over the last few years. They argue more than they ever have over the smallest things. When they weren't arguing they were ignoring each other all together. But the two of them insisted on staying together and making things work for Minseok's sake.