s e v e n t y - t w o

"She's gorgeous, hyung."

"Isn't she?"

Taehyung smiles as he watches Seokjin put Yebin's hat on her tiny head. The baby squirms, stretching her little arms out in front of her.

"I'm glad everyone's finally coming over. I've been looking forward to you guys meeting her." Seokjin says swaddling her in her blanket.

"I was looking forward to it too. I was starting to get jealous hearing about her from Saebin." Taehyung says making Seokjin chuckle. "It's okay that you took your time, hyung."

"I feel better today than I have in the past two weeks." Seokjin sighs. "I just hope
I'm starting to come out the woods. I hate not being as present as I want right now."

"I think you're bouncing back well, Seokjin." Taehyung says reassuringly. "A lots changing for you right now so it's okay to feel overwhelmed, anxious, and sad. You're allowed to take all the time you need."

"I just don't really have time." Seokjin says picking Yebin up from the changing table and sitting down next to Taehyung on the bed. "Namjoon's taking over finances at his Dad's restaurant so he's going to be working more. We're looking for a house and Saebin's starting baseball again right after soccer. On top of that I feel like I'm neglecting Saebin and Namjoon sometimes because all I ever do is take care of the baby. And I'm not pumping more than half of bottle every thirty minutes so I'm barely managing to do that. I almost switched to formula the other day but then I started feeling guilty because I breast fed Saebin."

"You're taking on too much responsibility at once, hyung~"

"If it's not my responsibility who's is it?

"It's Namjoon's responsibility too. He may be working more but he's still going to do all he can to make sure you guys are splitting the load when it comes to the kids." Taehyung says looking at Seokjin with a compassionate smile. "I know it feels like there's a million things coming at you. And I know nothing I say is going to make you feel better immediately. But you aren't alone. You have Namjoon and you have us. We're your friends you can rely on us. I would've never gotten through my first pregnancy without relying on you and I'm more than happy to repay the favor."

Seokjin smiles softly, looking down at Yebin's sweet face. "You're right, Taehyung. And I do feel better hearing you say that."

"Don't cry, you'll make me cry." Taehyung chuckles when he sees the tears in Seokjin's eyes. "You're a good dad, and you're a good boyfriend. Your milk supply will increase the more you feed her, that's how I was with the boys. Don't feel like you're doing too little when you're doing all you can right now."

"Thank you, Taehyung." Seokjin smiles. "You're the best."

Taehyung laughs at that. "You're the best too."

"Daddy, Jeongguk came!" Saebin's voice calls from the living room.

"Okay, I'm coming." Seokjin says standing with Taehyung. "You go first, Taehyung. I'll be right there."

"Okey dokey." Taehyung sighs as he stands, he was nearing his due date and his body wasn't letting him forget it. He was aching all over but he was used to ignoring it by now. It wasn't necessarily painful it was just uncomfortable.

When he gets to the living room Saebin has already set the twins up with some toys on the ground. "Hey," he smiles when he sees Jeongguk talking to Namjoon in the kitchen.

    "Hey," Jeongguk smiles. "How are you feeling?"

    "Like I'm eight months pregnant, you?" The brunette sighs jokingly.