e i g h t y - t w o

"Don't go back to work."

"What?"

"Stay with me."

Taehyung chuckles as he closes the bedroom door. He had just put the boys down and was going to take some time to wind down before going to bed. "You must've just taken your medicine." He says skipping down the stairs.

"Why do you say that?"

"Because, every time you take your medicine you call me speaking nonsense."

Jeongguk laughs on the other line. "Don't make me laugh, Taehyung, seriously it hurts. Don't you care about me and my well being at all?"

"Making you laugh is all apart of my evil scheme, don't forget it." Taehyung says dryly, plopping down on the couch. "What do you want, Gguk?"

"I want you to come take care of me instead of going to work." Jeongguk says as if it was simple.

"And why would I do that?" Taehyung asks. "I'm going to have to work to get where I want to be in life, Jeongguk."

"I'll rent you a place close to my house so you don't have to worry about~"

"Why would I let you do that?" Taehyung asks, in shock that Jeongguk was putting up such huge offers. "What do you want, seriously, just tell me."

"I want you to stay home with Jaein." Jeongguk says honestly. "She's only two and a half weeks and you're planning on going back already. The twins were, what, six months when you started working again last time?"

"I was in a completely different situation then, Jeongguk. You know that." Taehyung says. "I've spent too much time coming up with this plan just to abandon it. Jaein will be fine, I promise."

"I don't think it's a good idea for you to leave so soon." Jeongguk says. "She barely knows you~"

"I carried her for nine months, I think she knows me~

"Would you at least think about staying with me?" Jeongguk asks. "If you think about it and you still don't want to I'll drop it."

"I can't move in with you, Jeongguk, I'm sorry." Taehyung sighs. "It's not what I want right now. Especially not when your mom thinks I'm already taking advantage of you."

"I don't give a shit what my mom thinks." Jeongguk says. "I don't want you to move in just because I love you and I don't want you to have to worry about anything other than the kids. I want you to move in for me too."

Taehyung rolls his eyes a little. "I just don't feel comfortable letting you pay my way...you know why."

"Yeah, I know..." Jeongguk sighs. "I guess I'm being unrealistic. I'm sorry~"

"No, don't be sorry. It's just not a good idea for me right now." Taehyung says. "I appreciate the thought. And I might've said yes to the offer a year ago."

Jeongguk chuckles softly. "I have one more proposition and I'll leave you alone."

"What, Gguk?"

"Don't sound so thrilled to hear it."

Taehyung chuckles. "Go ahead before I change my mind."

"So, I hired a live in nurse since I kicked my mom out~"

"You kicked your mom out~"

"Not important." Jeongguk says quickly. "I was going to hire a nanny so we can still split time with the boys and since you said no to staying home with Jaein maybe she could stay here with me during the day. Until you get off work."