n i n e

"Are you sure that's something you want to do, Taehyung?"

"Yeah. You hardly know Jeongguk."

Taehyung nods his head at Jimin and Namjoon. He had expected this kind of response when he told them he was moving out. "I know~"

"You can just stay here, Tae. I can afford the rent on my own." Namjoon offers. "I really think moving in with Jeongguk is a bad idea."

"I wouldn't do that to you, Namjoon." The younger says shaking his head.

"What's the difference between staying here and staying with Jeongguk?" Jimin asks looking at him with a confused expression.

"I'm having his kids. It just makes more sense for him to take care of me." Taehyung explains.

"Are you sure you aren't just letting your emotions cloud your judgment?" Namjoon asks, genuinely wanting to know if this was about more than the twins.

"What do you mean?" The brunette asks scrunching his eyebrows defensively.

"I just don't want you to make the wrong decision because your judgment is clouded by your feelings for Jeongguk." The oldest of the three explains. Looking a Jimin for support.

"He's right, Tae." The other says looking at his friend. "Maybe you should think about it longer."

"What are you talking about?" Taehyung asks looking between the two. "I already told both of you that Jeongguk and I agreed to co-parent platonically."

"I know that's what you said. But I can't help but notice how much you like him, Tae." Namjoon tries to explain. "I mean you're always over his apartment, and you talk about him all the time~"

"This has nothing to do with that, Namjoon." The brunette says narrowing his angrily. "I can't believe you're even bringing that up right now. I'm telling you that the twins are at risk, and you want to talk about my feelings for Jeongguk? It's not about Jeongguk, it's about keeping my babies alive."

"I understand that~"

"Obviously not," Taehyung says standing and grabbing his backpack from the couch. He was supposed to be on bedrest starting tomorrow so he was leaving for Jeongguk's tonight. "I'll be in and out getting clothes. And I'll be back for the rest of my things after my two weeks are up."

"Tae, come on," Namjoon says standing with him. "You know I'm just as worried about the twins as you are."

"If that's true then you understand why I'm making this decision." The brunette says looking at his friend. He hated to leave in the middle of an argument but it was late and he was exhausted. "I have to go. I'll see you guys later."

Taehyung leaves without looking back at his friends. Closing the door behind himself as he leaves.

The brunette sighs as he walks to his car. There had been a weight on his chest ever since they left the doctor's office. He knew that the twins weren't in any real danger and that they should be fine after he got his stress levels down. But the thought of even coming close to losing them at all made him feel sick.

When he arrives at Jeongguk's apartment complex he sits in his car for a while. Just taking time to gather his thoughts before going up.

"Everything's going to be okay." He tells himself over and over again. Yet, no matter how many times he said it he just couldn't make himself believe it at the moment.

When he finally decides to go upstairs he finds Jeongguk standing outside his apartment talking to someone.

"I could do it if you let me take the laptop back to the store." The stranger says to Jeongguk, who shakes his head.