n i n e t y - o n e

"Get your ass up, it's Sunday."

Jeongguk groans as Taehyung shakes him awake, squinting against the light as he opens his eyes.

    "C'mon, Appa, we're making pancakes." Jaehyung says from Taehyung's side. "And everyone else is coming over too."

    "It's the third Sunday already?" Jeongguk asks looking up at Taehyung.

    "Yep, Seokjin is on the way already so get up." Taehyung says. "I need help finishing breakfast, please."

    "Yeah, and I need you to help me beat this level in Mario Kart, it's too hard." Jaehyung says as if it's equally as urgent.

    "Jaehyung, out." Taehyung says ushering him out. "Go help sissy down the stairs."

    "Jae, out." Jaehyung says throwing up a peace sign before skipping out of the room.

    "That's your child." Jeongguk says laying his head down and closing his eyes again.

    "Come on, babe. I need you up and moving around before everyone gets here." Taehyung whines, shaking the ravenette's shoulder.

    "Alright, I'm up. I'll be down in fifteen minutes tops." Jeongguk promises without moving a muscle.

    "If you aren't down in five you're getting a strike." Taehyung says turning walk out of the room.

    "Oh, really?" Jeongguk asks in amusement. "And what happens after three strikes?"

    "You get punished." The brunette says, winking at him as he walks out of the room.

Jeongguk laughs but pushes himself out of bed to get ready anyways. When he gets downstairs Seokjin and Saebin are already bringing in the side dishes they prepared. "Hey, hey," he says walking in. "No Namjoon?"

    "No, unfortunately." Seokjin says. "He's working."

    "He's always working, it's not even news anymore." Saebin says rolling his eyes as he sits the dish he was holding down before walking out of the kitchen.

Jeongguk raises his eyebrows at Seokjin, who nods knowingly. "Yebin, how are you, princess?" He asks, focusing his attention on the five year old instead.

    "'M okay." She smiles as she clings to Seokjin's shirt, showing off her perfect dimples.

    "Go play with Jaein, honey." Seokjin says prying her fingers off his shirt. "I'll be there in a minute."

    "'Kay." Yebin says skipping to the living room find Jaein.

Taehyung smiles fondly at Yebin as she leaves the kitchen. "How are things, hyung? We haven't talked in a few days."

    "Things are pretty good." Seokjin nods. "Saebin's...improving, I guess you could say."

    "Is he still not going to school?" Jeongguk asks.

"He goes sometimes." Seokjin says. "I think his friends are bad influences. But I can't control what he does when he goes to school, all I can hope is that he does the right thing."

"You've considered alternative school?" Taehyung asks as they start setting the table.

"I have, but I don't want that to permanently be on his school records." Seokjin says. "He's only thirteen, he has time to improve before he goes to high school."

"Right," Taehyung nods. "He's a good kid, he's just trying to find himself."

"Yeah, I hope so." Seokjin chuckles. "If he doesn't find himself soon I'll go insane."