s e v e n t y - o n e

"I don't wanna stay here tonight. I wanna stay with my daddy."

Jeongguk sighs as he grabs Saebin's overnight bag from the passenger seat. He climbs out of the car before opening the back door for Saebin. "I already told you that your dad has to stay at the hospital. Namjoon doesn't want to leave him so you're staying here with me."

"But I don't want~"

"Saebin," The ravenette says in a warning tone. "Your dad and Namjoon need you to be a big boy for them and stay with me tonight. Can you do that for them?"

Saebin pouts, hanging his head as he climbs out of the car.

"Taehyung and the twins are coming too." Jeongguk says closing his door. "Does that make you feel any better?"

"Taehyung?"

"Yeah."

The eight year old nods, burying his face in Jeongguk's hip to hide his sad expression. Jeongguk puts his arm around him as they walk inside.

"I'm gonna start dinner, you can watch tv if you want." Jeongguk says after they get inside. "Nothing explicit please."

"Okay, hyung." Saebin says going to the living room.

Seokjin was doing well, the baby was perfectly healthy and he was bouncing back quickly from the medication he was on during the cesarean section. He and the baby both still had to stay overnight so Jeongguk offered to keep Saebin. He didn't mind helping his friends out.

He's finishing up the food he was making as Taehyung gets there with the twin.

"Taehyung's here!" Saebin calls rushing to the door. "I'm gonna help him get the twins."

"Okay, be careful." Jeongguk says drying his hands before following him out. The ravenette immediately smiles when he sees Taehyung getting out of the car.

"Hey, hyung." Saebin says hugging him. "Did you hear that daddy had the baby?"

"I did, how's it feel being a big brother now?" Taehyung chuckles as he ruffles his hair.

"I don't know, I only got to see her through the glass before Jeongguk brought me here." The boy pouts softly.

"Ah," Taehyung nods. "Either way I can already tell you're a great big brother."

"I'm gonna get them out." Saebin says going to unbuckle the boys.

"Hey," Jeongguk says approaching the car. "Are you feeling okay?"

"Yeah, as good as to be expected." Taehyung sighs as he watches Saebin closely.

"You can go ahead inside, I'll get them." Jeongguk says waving Taehyung on.

"Okay, okay. Don't wave your hand at me, I'm going." The brunette says turning to go inside. Honestly his feet were killing him and he desperately needed to sit down.

Jeongguk gets the boys inside with the help of Saebin, sending them to the living room before meeting Taehyung in the kitchen.

"Did you get to see the baby?" The brunette asks sitting at one of the barstools.

"Yeah, she's adorable." Jeongguk says leaning on the counter in front of him. "They're already obsessed with her."

"I know, I hope they don't focus all their attention on her. For Saebin's sake." Taehyung chuckles. "How's he been since you picked him up?"

    "He was excited to get to the hospital and to see the baby." Jeongguk says walking to the stove to check the rice. "He wanted to stay at the hospital but he has work to finish before Monday."