n i n e t y - t w o

"Jeongguk,"

    "What?"

    "If you're trying to get me drunk, you've succeeded."

Jeongguk laughs as he refills Taehyung's wine glass. Jokingly pouring a little more than he should. They sit across from each other at one of the higher end restaurants in Seoul. Incorporating time designated to just them was something they were still working on. If they had to choose between spending time together with the kids and spending time together without the kids, they almost always chose the kids. Even though they didn't mind being with the kids all the time it was still affecting their personal relationship.

"Stop," Taehyung laughs. "What's the matter with you?"

"Nothing, I'm just trying to get you to relax." Jeongguk says. "And maybe, I don't know, talk about something other than work and the kids."

Taehyung pouts, looking down at his wine glass. "Gguk, I don't have a life outside of the kids and school."

"Neither do I, but I still talk about other things."

"Yeah, ridiculous things. No one cares about the stock market but you."

Jeongguk chuckles. "Okay, fair~"

"Oh," Taehyung says jokingly, drinking some more wine. "I know it gets old. I don't know, I guess I just haven't had time to discover anything new about myself to reveal to you."

    "That's okay, neither have I honestly." Jeongguk shrugs. "I'm just glad we got away for a little while."

    "Mhm," Taehyung nods. "What time is it anyway? I don't want Mrs. Seo leaving too late."

    "It's almost nine." Jeongguk says after checking his watch. "Are you ready?"

    "Yes," Taehyung nods. "This was really nice, Gguk. Thank you for forcing me out tonight, I needed this. Seriously, I loved everything."

    "Yeah," Jeongguk chuckles as the waitress returns with his debit card. "Thank you."

    "No problem at all. Have a nice night." She says, smiling at Jeongguk before leaving the table.

Jeongguk smiles back as he puts his card back in his wallet. Looking back at Taehyung. "Ready?"

    "Aren't you friendly." Taehyung chuckles. "Smiling at that woman."

    "Just being a decent human being, that's all." Jeongguk says standing, holding his hand out to Taehyung. "Come on."

Taehyung takes his hand, stumbling a bit as he stands. He leans into Jeongguk, smiling softly as he wraps his arm around him. "I love you."

"I love you too." Jeongguk chuckles, letting Taehyung use him to keep his balance.

They're halfway to the car when Taehyung's phone starts vibrating in his pocket. He slows to a stop as he pulls the device out, squinting at the number. "Hm, must be the wrong number."

    "Is it Mrs. Seo?" Jeongguk asks as Taehyung hugs his arm.

    "No." The brunette says laying his head on Jeongguk's shoulder. "It's Sunday?"

    "It is." Jeongguk says as they reach the car, opening the passenger door for Taehyung.

    "You know what that means right?" Taehyung smiles, wrapping his arms around the ravenette's waist as he kisses his neck.

    "What?" Jeongguk chuckles, goosebumps immediately rising on his skin.

    "It's been fourteen days." Taehyung hums into Jeongguk's ear, smiling as he kissing his ear lobe.