"GOD is not just a character but a highly complex incredible awesome entity"

GOD, JESUS and THE HOLY SPIRIT is the ultimate inspiration of this book

GOD, JESUS and THE HOLY SPIRIT is the ultimate inspiration of this book. They are the main characters, the hero, our all in all. Our savior, redeemer, lover, protector.

Please, if you belong to other religion or other denomination respect this book and respect our God! as simple as that! I can't change you but I can love you.

The truth is I'm going to post this no matter what other people say. I'm going to write for God and bring glory to him and give hope to all.

For those who say that God is not considered a character, please I said RESPECT our God and leave us alone with our belief!

I'm glad that the one who message me (telling me to block my account) finally realized that he misunderstood this, I respect their Islam Faith they should atleast respect ours too. Wattpad moderators should also respect each writer here on wattpad, I'm not the only one writing a story here, I am not the only one writing something about God here and don't judge a story by it's own title.

GOD IS A CHARACTER, and for those who say he is not, feel free to read the BIBLE. Please don't forget also to read the Bible everyday. This book is mainly to inspire you, motivate you and draw you more closer to Jesus everyday.

No one can stop me/us from sharing God to everybody.

IF PEOPLE WANT TO BRING YOU DOWN, SORRY BUT GOD WILL NEVER LET ME/US DOWN.

By the way guys, you can also like or follow us on this pages:

Twitter: @iLoveRabboni7
Instagram: @iloverabboni7
Tumblr: iloverabboni.tumblr.com
Google+: +iLoveRabboni 7
Facebook: Team Jesus (@iLoveRabboni7)