Day 157

Someone is praying for you, thanked them.

Let us take time today to appreciate those people whom we take for granted. Praying for someone is not obligatory but if we pray for others, God will listen to us and bless them. Let us bless one another in prayer. We should always say thank you to God because somebody prays for our safety, somebody prays for our health, someone prays for us to have strength and well being. Isn't it nice to know that somebody remembers us because of prayer but most especially because of God? They say that the best kind of friend is a praying friend. Always remember to pray for all. When we pray, God hears more than we say. "Pray without ceasing." (1 Thessalonians 5:17). Let us pray more and pray better.

"Now in the morning, having risen a long while before daylight, [Jesus] went out and departed to a solitary place; and there He prayed." (Mark 1:35). Just like Jesus, we should follow in his ways, to have that privilege to communicate to our lovingly father. In the Bible, Jesus is said to be spending his time alone with the Father. He prays and tells God his concerns and prays for his enemies too. We too can be like Jesus. Have a quiet time with God daily, shut the world and listen to his voice and in prayer meditate in it. Communicate with him heartily, and don't only pray for yourself, pray for others. Unite with other believers to pray, it can be a gathering, fellowship, Sunday or Saturday service. Pray for God to touch hearts. Pray for everyone to be prayerful also. Consider it Joy to pray. Thanked others because they pray for your welfare.

Prayer:

Lord Jesus, thank you for humbling my heart, you teach me how to pray for others, you listen in my constant cries. Lord, I solemnly pray for others. I love my brethren and thanks for teaching me how tp pray and to say words of blessings to others. Amen.