Day 111

Place your hope in the creator. Not in the created things.

Hopelessness is one of the things we encounter in life. It is one of the most catastrophic experience in our existence. We are hopeless because we are unwanted, we are hopeless because we can't find a job, we are hopeless because we can't be with the one whom we truly love, we are hopeless because we can't write, we are hopeless because we can't perfect a song, we can't passed the test. Above all negativities, let us place our hope in God to vanish our sadness in accordance with being so hopeless. We can overcome hopelessness if we are just positive enough to accept the things we can and we cannot change in life.

Sometimes throughout our hopelessness, we immediately call or tell somebody what we truly feel, and sometimes we place our hope more on the created things more than that of God. Then,if we are putting more trust on created things than God, its not true hope. It's okay to trust created things but your loyalty must be always and forever to God. Learn to trust him and let him carry you through hopelessness. Our greatest hope is not found in the created things, it is found in God. "But now, Lord,what do I look for.My hope is in you." (Psalm 39:7 NIV)

Everyday in our lives we feel very down, but theres always a God who is willing to lift our shattered and mummified soul. Just enjoy life, explore new things. You are born to be a warrior, you are born to be a survivor and a fighter. You are not hopeless because you have a God, living in you. Romans 8:24-25 NIV tells us that "For in this hope we were saved.Now hope that is seen is not hope. For who hopes for what he sees? But if we hope for what we do not see,we wait for it with patience."

Put your hope on God. You can't see him but he is worth trusting for and worth waiting for.

Prayer:

Lord Jesus,you are my only hope. I lay my life down to you.In my hopelessness you embraced me, in my weariness you comforted me. You are the greatest H.O.P.E-Hold On Pain Ends. Amen.