Day 81

In Christ, we have the power to make a change in this world.

Even if you think that you are nothing in this world, you had the power to make a change. You are special and beautiful in God's sight, you just don't know how to appreciate yourself because you think you are nothing. You are not nothing, God made you because he knew that theres something in you, you are not born to conforn any longer to the patterns of this world, you are not born to fit in but you are born to stand out. You know what? God is proud of you, watching you everyday. You need to be still because everything you do is with a purpose, you had the power to change what the world think is true. You had the power to draw people near to God even more, for them to have an intimate relationship with him. Nothing is impossible with our God. Call upon his name for you to know mighty things you don't even know. Delight in him, so that he will give you the desires of your heart.

Make the Master proud of you by being good citizens. Respect the authorities, whatever their level; they are God's emissaries for keeping order. It is God's will that by doing good, you might cure the ignorance of the fools who think you're a danger to society. Exercise your freedom by serving God, not by breaking the rules.Treat everyone you meet with dignity. Love your spiritual family. Revere God. Respect the government (1 Peter 2:13-17 NIV).

Prayer:

Lord Jesus, thank you for crowning me with salvation, in you I am humbled, and through you I can change the world. Amen.