Day 193

Rebuke to show some love.

Sometimes people remember us only through our mistakes more than the good things that we've done but "No one is good,except GOD alone" (Luke 18:19 TEV). We feel so guilty about ourselves for hurting anybody and our oppressors too feel guilty for hurting us. We play as the suspect and the victim for this matter, we never know it but there are moments that we hurt someone through words and actions, and sometimes karma has gotten in the way, we are in turn hurt by others. But, It is of no good to remember the mistakes of others and wounding one another. Forgiveness is always the key. You must also learn to forgive yourself. If we focus more on the sin of others more than our own sin, you are falling into a trap. Forgive just as how Jesus forgives you. Don't create pride and hatred on your heart just because someone pained you, yes it's true and biblical "PAIN MAKES PEOPLE CHANGE", but not to the point that you change for the worst but change for the better, don't be bitter .If someone has done you wrong,pray for that person and forgive him, rebuke that brother or sister who mistreated you. Don't revenge but in love bless your brethren. If you truly love a person, forget and accept his shortcomings, love does not keep any record of wrongs. Remember that your past don't define who you are, even if you made a very big mistake in your life, learn to forgive yourself. God renews us day by day, he even said: "For I will be merciful regarding their wrong deeds, and I will never again remember their sins." (Hebrews 8:12 ISV).

Prayer:

Lord Jesus, thank you for being merciful to me. I forgive others just as how you forgive me. Thank you for teaching me to love and to forgive the wrong of others. Amen.