Day 88

God, JESUS and the Holy Spirit is the best thing that ever happened to me!

What is the best thing that ever happened to you? Is it about you being the top among the class? Or are you being disignated in your job? being crowned as a beauty queen? being awarded as the best? survived the bullies around you, the challenges, the trials. It is indeed amazing to experience this things, and it's not wrong to celebrate our triumphs in life, but again the question is, is God, JESUS and the Holy Spirit part of your plans, your goals and aspirations? Is he ONE of the the best thing that ever happened to you too? or He is just nothing for you?

Brothers and Sisters, let us not forget our loving God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. He is the best thing that ever happened to us. Without him, we are not supposed to be here. He is the writer and author of our life. Night and day, let us seek his face, praying that in everything that we plan, he is part of it. Deeply in love with him,deeply rooted in him. Don't bother the things that depresses you, cause God will guard you. He loved us very much,"See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are. The reason why the world does not know us is that it did not know him." (1 John 3:1 ESV).

Prayer:

Lord God, you are the best thing that ever happened in my life, I owe you my life, you are my master whom I'd be serving until the very end. Amen.