Day 206

Not even suicide can separate a Christian from God's love.

Suicide is one of the most common murder committed by people today. Some of us go for this option cause we think it is the easiest way to die, but it is sad to kill oneself. It is a sin and a murder.

Although suicide is not the greatest sin a man could ever commit, It is indeed sad to know that some Christians and Non-Christians do it. PLEASE DON'T. Some says you go to hell if you commit suicide but the truth is it doesn't determine whether you will gain entrance from heaven. According to the Bible, those who committed suicide will be saved if the person is willing to accept GOD BEFORE DEATH. If we believe in Christ , eternal life is guaranteed to us (see John 3:16) but from the moment we reject him, eternal life is not guaranteed to us.

Furthermore, when people say suicide will consign you to hell, the choice is yours to make, if you are willing to accept God or not till your last breath.

God advice's us to live not to kill our self. But, we have different issues in our heart , we are very bruised from deep within, we are turmoiled, we are held in captive, we are severely damaged, we are very hopeless sometimes. A lot of people are getting depressed everyday without telling or expressing it to anybody, a lot of people need a person to talk to, but we are just hesitant to tell anyone our feelings, we are afraid that people will judge us in return, and sometimes we fail to realize to talk to GOD and seek his comfort in times of distress. Don't commit suicide, Jesus loves you.

Everyday tell yourself that it's very wrong to take ones life, If others can't cheer you up, encourage yourself to stay strong, you are not alone in this world, GOD IS WITH YOU. You are beautiful, you're a warrior, your an over comer. Don't mind the bullies and the shits around you, you are not born to please others, to win others approval, but you are here from the beginning to live for God, to serve God , TO LOVE GOD, to love his creations, and be a living testimony to GOD.

TURN YOUR MESS INTO A MESSAGE. We are called to live our life to God, only God knows when will be the time and day of our death but suicide is still a serious sin we could ever do against GOD. He wanted for us to live. Accept him now before it's too late. Remember, not even suicide can separate us from his love, he is a GOD of mercy.

(This passage is dedicated to all of you who feel so hopeless about life, suicide is not the option, let GOD be the solution)

If you are suicidal, please message me anytime here, you can also call me with this number: 09356032291, stay strong ok! You and I will live.

Ive been suicidal since I was 16 beacause of the past traumas and experiences that I have encountered , Sexual Assault, Broken Family, Low Self Esteem, everyday I always think of myself as a failure but I always Pray to the Lord that I will overcome all of my darkest thoughts.
Remember at your darkest, Jesus will be your light, open your heart to the Lord cause he cares for you a lot. He loves you dearly.

Pray:

Father in Heaven, sorry If sometimes I feel so hopeless. Lord, it is of no good to take away my life, you have given me a life for me to live it for you. Lord sorry if sometimes I feel so bad about myself, I am indeed weak and need you the most not only in my highest but my lowest moments. Thank you for loving me Lord. I will never ever hurt my self anymore. Amen.